• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans?"

Collapse

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Thanks for asking.

Forecast is for rain which is quite literally a bit of a dampener as I still haven't tried my bike with fully inflated tyres.

Going to see a comedian off the telly tomorrow night. My fabulous wife has very kindly offered to bring home a pile of multiple choice marking from school for me to do while she marks 70+ courseworks, so that's a chunk of Sunday written off.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Oh and getting the Mrs eek's website ready.
    Did you get the 1-day-pass purchase option working in the end?

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    TFA

Tonight: Gym; weights, Mahooosive Grocery delivery
    Tomorrow: 6.30am i hour bike over to rowing eeeugggh! Row Bike home, binge-eat
    Sun: per Sat + need to re-evaluate weekend priorities

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    My friends wife was on a shopping weekend in Glasgow last week with a uni friend

All was well until my friend bumped into her uni friend while out shopping in London !!!

She even sent photos of them together in a pub - taken weeks ago to cover her tracks

Pumping tastic
    'Business as usual' at primary school after headteacher's sudden illness (From The Northern Echo)

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    Weekend Plans?

TFA

Mrs Eek is on her Christmas shopping weekend to Glasgow with Uni friend so I've got the girls all weekend.

My friends wife was on a shopping weekend in Glasgow last week with a uni friend

All was well until my friend bumped into her uni friend while out shopping in London !!!

She even sent photos of them together in a pub - taken weeks ago to cover her tracks

Pumping tastic

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    You?
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    You?
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    You?
    TFA

Mrs Eek is on her Christmas shopping weekend to Glasgow with Uni friend so I've got the girls all weekend.

Tonight sorting out company accounts while watching a film

Tomorrow - Eek youngest has music followed by Christmas shopping for Mrs Eek's christmas pressies.

Taking photos of chocolates for the website and getting the bits not working, working.

Sunday - lie in followed by F1. Oh and getting the Mrs eek's website ready.

Leave a comment:

• Tasslehoff
    replied
    TFA,

Tonight we have a quiz night with Fish and Chips!

Saturday, there is football then boxing on TV good times.

Sunday, Church, Sunday roast prep for Monday

You?
    Last edited by Tasslehoff; 21 November 2014, 11:47.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    F1 baby. On TV, not in person.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    TFA

Tonight: Nowt. Been at client's most of the week.
    Sat: Trying to find inspiration for xmas pressie ideas. Watching the rugby. Prob take Mrs P out for dinner.
    Sun: Xmas shopping but not, I repeat, not putting up any decorations whatsoever including my CUK avatar.

You?

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    Going to see someone called 'professor Green' I presume it's not classic jazz

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I have poorly children, so I imagine cleaning up sick will be a large part of it!
    I take it you would be staying at clientco if you had been forewarned...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I have poorly children, so I imagine cleaning up sick will be a large part of it!

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking!

Tonight I have a fun night. The other chief instructor of our re-enactment group (in its wisdom the committee appointed another CTO so there are two of with equal authority which IMHO is a terrible idea) is coming over for a meeting. He wants change the requirements for being an instructor and I don't. We have discussed it a dozen times and I doubt tonight will be any different. Might go to the pub afterwards.

Tomorrow:

I think I actually have the day free so will take the kids somewhere. Mrs MUN is out in the evening with her siblings so will watch a horror film and catch up on walking dead or something.

Sunday:

Usual church duties and then a free day! Probably take the kids to a soft play area or something and then .. something else.

You?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Well?

Do you have any?
    TFA, but nowt planned.

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Sat - Twickenham for England Samoa