• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Modern pythonesque insults"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    May you buy out the contract from Agent

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    You don't frighten us, IR35 pigeon dodgers. Go and boil your bottoms on a radiator, you sons of Andyw's Mum. I lick my chutney spoon at you, so-called "Andy Wan King," you and all your silly English expats.

can't improve on this apart from renaming NLYUK in my mind.

Pontius Pilate: 'I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy. Anybody else feel like a little... giggle... when I mention my fwiend... Biggus...'
    [A guard sniggers]
    Pontius Pilate: '...Dickus?'
    [More sniggering]
    Pontius Pilate: 'What about you? Do you find it... wisible... when I say the name... Biggus...'
    [Sniggering]
    Pontius Pilate: '...Dickus?'
    [Both guards snigger]
    Pontius Pilate: 'He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia... Incontinentia Buttocks.'

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    May you be an IT recruitment agent.

qh

Leave a comment:

• Tasslehoff
    replied
    "Your mother was a member of ISIS and your father smelt of Economic downturns"

Leave a comment:

• Project Monkey
    replied
    May you be compelled to attend a team building event.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Modern pythonesque insults

May your nipples always be erect in public and you be forever doomed to work with Suity
    Last edited by SimonMac; 17 November 2014, 12:49.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    'Suity, you are like a festering breast, with an ebola virus for a nipple'

that wasnt one of mine, it was Eeks'.

what did you mean by that Eek ??

Leave a comment:

• Chutney Spoon
    replied
    May your radiators be forever blocked and your chutney double dipped.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    May your teapot crack

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    May your wi-fi be forever out of range and may you suffer permanent Schrodinger’s USB syndrome
    This one always makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx0lQ-dmw_s

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    May your wi-fi be forever out of range and may you suffer permanent Schrodinger’s USB syndrome

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Surely it would be worse to have a thousand fleas "friending you" and filling your news feed with gibberish you don't want....
    I am friends with Suity on Facebook so its pretty much the same thing

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    May the fleas of a thousand camels de-friend you on facebook
    Surely it would be worse to have a thousand fleas "friending you" and filling your news feed with gibberish you don't want....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    May the fleas of a thousand camels de-friend you on facebook

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    <enters DFS>
    Do you have any recliners sofas? No
    Do you have any sofa beds? No
    Do you have any leather sofas? No
    Do you have any sofas here atall? No