• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hotdesks and clientco offices"

Collapse

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    For goodness sake. Who let this old married couple take over me thread? Just kiss and make up already

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Ok I am relieved. Who is Minnie btw?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    If I can put up with minnie's crap I wouldn't worry about YOU hurting my precious feelings

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Nonsense. Dry your eyes. I shall be more respectful in future.

Eek OTH. Well, his fate is sealed.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I don't feel insulted. But you seem to have a bit of a hate-crush on me and eek right now.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Alright, used a new thread to insult me. Clearly I'm in your thoughts.
    It troubles me that you feel insulted. Do you think maybe you're being a tad over sensitive?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Damn.

No more golden rain then.
    Someone else's pee is probably still far less gross than someone else's mouth!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No it isn't. Unless you've got an infection it's usually fairly clean, but it isn't sterile.
    WIkipedia is particularly clear on whether it is or isn't:

Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[3] Current research suggests urine is not even sterile in the bladder.[4]

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    • Lack of desks: Tick
    • Lack of power sockets: Tick
    • Little white boxes (and sometimes larger black boxes) placed every 5 metres: Tick
    • Lots of biscuits and cakes littered on filing cabinets (providing sustenance for the denizens of said white boxes): Tick

Welcome to 90% of offices in the UK and 99.99% in London.
    You missed out the offices where there aren't enough ******* desk chairs.

So you find one of the rare spare desks and there is nothing to sit on, so you have to take a chair out of one the meeting rooms that doesn't quite fit under the desk.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Urine is sterile. Until it leaves the bladder.
    No it isn't. Unless you've got an infection it's usually fairly clean, but it isn't sterile.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Linky?
    Alright, used a new thread to insult me. Clearly I'm in your thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Considering this spurred you to create a thread to insult me, I think we know who did the biting.
    Linky?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    It bit. Too easy.
    Considering this spurred you to create a thread to insult me, I think we know who did the biting.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    You brought your own teapot in though, right?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I always have my own laptop on my own network next to the client's one.

I never access google (or CUK) on the client's network.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X