• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not for those with vertigo"

Collapse

• Goatfell
    replied
    At the end when he's sitting on the beach, I'll bet he's thinking to himself "Why didn't I pull that f'in boat out the water properly"

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I wouldn't have thought that possible, the back flick at the end, wow.
    It isn't always....

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    IF you are interested there is a 'making of' program on BBC Scotland on Friday night at 9:30. You should be able to find it on the outer reaches of SKY if you are in England.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    What's in the video that makes it bad for people who suffer from dizziness (vertigo)?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Oy - stick to the cycle path, you. (Isn't carrying the bike cheating?)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What breathtaking surroundings to be a lunatic in.

Leave a comment:

• v8gaz
    replied
    I cant help thinking that a lot of that would have been so much easier if he hadn't been hauling a bike with him

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Check out some of his other stuff, The Way Back Home was his first. The things that guy can do on a bike defy belief. If you like that stuff then take a look at Road Bike Party 1 and 2 as well.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    Do you not have some tapes to change? Leave the thinking to the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Like the photography of the drop either side of the ridge whilst cycling down the peak.

Further down can see the search & rescue looking for the soft southerners falling over a pebble.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 6 October 2014, 21:12.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    And which parts would those be then?

The fact that you find it hard to believe doesn't mean it wasn't real.

Macaskill is perfectly capable of doing everything in that video and more and none of his videos are faked.
    I looked at it again, this time in HD in slow motion; it appears to be bad editing rather than part fake

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Parts of that video are fake... and badly done.
    And which parts would those be then?

The fact that you find it hard to believe doesn't mean it wasn't real.

Macaskill is perfectly capable of doing everything in that video and more and none of his videos are faked.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Parts of that video are fake... and badly done.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Barking mad, but an impressive athlete

Leave a comment:

Working...
X