• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Germany - Incest a 'fundamental right'"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I don't have any sisters so I'm totally out of this discussion but sister lust must be more common than people let on.
    Do you have a brother or brothers?

Would still be incest with them.

(Sorry this discussion in general makes me feel )

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I don't have any sisters so I'm totally out of this discussion but sister lust must be more common than people let on.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Incest. What a horrible thought. I'd rather bonk a dead chicken than my sister.
    Same here. Your mother's okay, though.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Incest. What a horrible thought. I'd rather bonk a dead chicken than my sister.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    That is a different discussion.
    It is, and not the place here, but since you mentioned it, with such wide variations around europe let alone the world, you've got to get it right if you want to apply 'severe punishment'. I wouldn't be so prescriptive.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    That is a different discussion.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    We were talking about the rights and wrongs of incest. Not immigration nor diversity.
    I don't think his post was too far out of the bounds of those rights and wrongs though. If one of the effects of incest or intermarrying within a small circle is genetic deformity, then doesn't immigration and diversity relate directly to one of the reasons against incest?

I'm not sure how prevalent genetic deformity is though - if royals have a distinct hereditary "condition" due to marrying their cousins, wouldn't we also see the same in other cultures that consistently marry within family circles?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Sex between consenting adults is their own business (apart the fact that offspring from close relationships have a much higher degree of disabilities).

Any other type of sex is basically rape or paedophilia - and should be punished.

Severely.
    What is an adult?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    Care to expand?
    We were talking about the rights and wrongs of incest. Not immigration nor diversity.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    A well reasoned intelligent post?

Think you took a wrong turn and got stuck in here.

Care to expand?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    An argument in favour of immigration is that locals eventually marry foreigners, thus counterbalancing the nefarious effects of incest.

The USA are still the most powerful country in the world and their society was built on the principle of the melting pot. And the richest areas in the USA are the ones with the highest diversity.
    A well reasoned intelligent post?

Think you took a wrong turn and got stuck in here.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    An argument in favour of immigration is that locals eventually marry foreigners, thus counterbalancing the nefarious effects of incest.

The USA are still the most powerful country in the world and their society was built on the principle of the melting pot. And the richest areas in the USA are the ones with the highest diversity.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Don't do it!

You will end up with lots of little suitys.
    There's no such thing as a little suity.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Don't do it!

You will end up with lots of little suitys.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I remember a couple had sex on a crowded train once. No=one cared.

Until they lit up post-coital cigarettes! Then there was an argument.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X