• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why did this never happen to me when I was younger?"

Collapse

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    So if they dyed their pubes or had a merkin you'd be in there like a ferret ?
    I miss ferret :glum:

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Laws of various states in the US, including Utah, classify oral sex as sodomy:
    "A person commits sodomy when the actor engages in any sexual act with a person who is 14 years of age or older involving the genitals of one person and mouth or anus of another person, regardless of the sex of either participant."
    So smurfing ot tea bagging counts as sodomy in the US

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Blonde English teacher accused of having sex with two teen students - Daily Record

This one probably shaves her pubes. And likes getting her back doors bashed in. Or possibly straps one on and bashes a teenager's back doors in.

"She faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy"
    Laws of various states in the US, including Utah, classify oral sex as sodomy:
    "A person commits sodomy when the actor engages in any sexual act with a person who is 14 years of age or older involving the genitals of one person and mouth or anus of another person, regardless of the sex of either participant."

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Blonde English teacher accused of having sex with two teen students - Daily Record

This one probably shaves her pubes. And likes getting her back doors bashed in. Or possibly straps one on and bashes a teenager's back doors in.

"She faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy"

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I was not fussy but probably not into grey pubes
    So if they dyed their pubes or had a merkin you'd be in there like a ferret ?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    At that age I wasn't that fussy
    I was not fussy but probably not into grey pubes

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Even Mitch wouldn't, well..... he might.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Do you know how old Brillo is?
    In his 70s ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I put my dob on CUK.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    leave Brillo alone he is a National Disgrace Treasure
    No! I love the attention. No bad publicity. me! me! me!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Arthur Daley: [Arthur is sat in his car fast asleep, a gang of boys are kicking a football against a wall nearby, one of the boys boots the ball and it hits the window of Arthur's car, on the driver's side. Arthur winds down his window to give the boys a piece of his mind] Watch it!
    boy: Naff off, you narky old b**tard!
    Arthur Daley: Not so much of the old!
    leave Brillo alone he is a National Disgrace Treasure

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    The world wide web didn't exist, but the internet has been around a very long time

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Because the Internet didn't exist
    The world wide web didn't exist, but the internet has been around a very long time

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Why did this never happen to me when I was younger?
    Because the Internet didn't exist

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    When I was about 15/16 a friend and I did Leeds festival. A Scottish woman latched on to me and, well, frankly I was a silly fool and wimped out. It remains one of my biggest ever teen regrets.

Not that I'm downplaying the teacher student thing - a very different and unacceptable relationship.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    even as a 15 year old school kid I am pretty sure my fantasies did not include 58 year old ladies underwear...

how strange

Leave a comment:

Working...
X