• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Returning from the USA"

Collapse

• stek
    replied
    Also remember as a 'returning resident' thanks to UK government you are not entitled to any benefits!

Refugees and asylum seekers are, but not expat Brits.

Leave a comment:

• Netraider
    replied
    It could be worth looking at companies like UnitedHealth UK part of the UHG group of companies. Working closely with the NHS, but with decent contractor rates.
    Last edited by Netraider; 25 September 2011, 18:43. Reason: Can't spell!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I'm afraid you might have missed the boat for NHS contracts but I would suggest that you join NHS groups on LinkedIn and put yourself about a bit.

Leave a comment:

• wyomingpat
    started a topic Returning from the USA

Returning from the USA

I have been looking at returning to the UK after 8 years here in the USA. I cannot get any consideration from any of the roles for which I have applied. As a project manager of over 20 years PM and a total of 35 years in IT overall.

I am presently helping select, purchase and implement IT systems for hospitals and clinics. I am a PRINCE practitioner (have to re-certify in P2), MBCS and MAPM.

Do I have to fly back on spec. or would someone with a need like to call me for a conversation? <mod snip> (GMT -7h)

Mod note: if you want I'll ask admin to give you PM rights.

Working...
X