• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Escaping P4 - advice please"

Collapse

• krissy
    replied
    get in touch please

Originally posted by shatner View Post
    www.prosperity4.com

FEAR THE LINK
    Hello

It looks like we were on the same boat. Would you get in touch to discuss the matter further. I know it s several years now but things are still going on. <mod>contact details removed. you wouldn't want the spam. please use PMs instead. will ask admin to upgrade your account so you can send/receive PMs</mod>
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    Don't tell 'em your name, Pike!
    You too vill go in ze book!

Leave a comment:

• hayde
    replied
    I agree entirely

Originally posted by cojak
    Why not sort out his problems and pay him? - retaining customers (even if he's an employee at the mo) is what it's all about, matey...
    ...that is, if he actually exists...

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by hayde
    My account manager said she'll sort out your exit, Shatner, if you just let us know who you are.
    Don't tell 'em your name, Pike!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Why not sort out his problems and pay him? - retaining customers (even if he's an employee at the mo) is what it's all about, matey...

Leave a comment:

• hayde
    replied
    If you let us know who you are, Shatner...

My account manager said she'll sort out your exit, Shatner, if you just let us know who you are.

Leave a comment:

• hayde
    replied
    what's your name, shatner?

If you let me knowyour name, Shatner, I'll ask my account manager at P4 to find out what's stopping them from letting you leave.

Leave a comment:

• luke warm
    replied
    Originally posted by luke warm
    If they've really annoyed you there's always the request a call back form. Fill in the phone number of a recruiting manager, put the name as Mike Hunt and let them embarrass themselves...
    oops I thought I was in the 'revenga' thread for a minute there: http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread4681.html

Leave a comment:

• luke warm
    replied
    Prosperity4 Net Monthly Salary: blah blah blah
    This is your NET monthly salary. Impressive, isn’t it?
    Ooh yes please I must sign up with you right now.

If they've really annoyed you there's always the request a call back form. Fill in the phone number of a recruiting manager, put the name as Mike Hunt and let them embarrass themselves...

"Hello there this is John from P4. Are you Mike Hunt?"

Leave a comment:

• shatner
    replied
    P4?

Originally posted by luke warm
    excuse my newbieness but who are p4?
    www.prosperity4.com

FEAR THE LINK

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by Scaroth of the Jagaroth
    it's the Doctor I've got a problem with.
    Tell me about it

Leave a comment:

• Scaroth of the Jagaroth
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You wouldn't happen to be the avatar of the war criminal James Tiberius Kirk by any chance?
    James T. Kirk is okay, it's the Doctor I've got a problem with.

Leave a comment:

• luke warm
    replied
    p4??

excuse my newbieness but who are p4?

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Doubt they'll go bust, their marketing is too good - it's the product that's faulty... Even if they do, you're their employee for the duration so will be at the top of the debtors' list.

No, it's a shame but you'll have to write this off to experience, finish the gig and then get the hell away to someone sensible like Parasol, ( or get your own Ltd of course!). Jumping early won't really work, will cause hassle and you won't actually get any better money out of them, in fact you'll probably lose out.

Leave a comment:

• shatner
    replied
    Scum sucking aliens

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP
    See a solicitor. Was in the same boat, but was told I had no choice but to see out the contract with them. You live and learn, but unfortunately, I found this place, and the wealth of generally negative feedback about P4 a week after signing my first contract. Nothing to stop you giving your honest feedback to any potential clients of P4 when you do manage to extricate yourself from them, mind. Look forward to it even?
    You don't recommend short burst with a M41A pulse rifle then?

I suppose you're right. My biggest fear is that they go bust owing me 3 months of money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X