• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Veritas-IT - unpaid invoices....."

Collapse

• moggy
    replied
    PM'd you the names for your records. Not sure of whats allowed or not on the forum

Leave a comment:

• NickNick
    replied
    Jsut out of interest, can you remember which ones so that I can avoid them in future?

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    Originally posted by NickNick View Post
    Not that the names are burned into my memory forever so that one day I may be abel to seek revenge for a job poorly done, but I believe that it was Jason Gillier, Greg Lawless, Marcus Buil and Pramod Dhalwani. That last feller is the one that said about his business (just before it was going under) "...low interest rates [are] one reason for its burgeoning revenues of £13.4m, a rise of 150 per cent in two years." I thin kin the end he had been director of three agencies all with the same H/O address and all of which went under / were closed.
    did a quick check earlier and the second chap you mentioned is a director in two agencies by the looks of things.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• NickNick
    replied
    Not that the names are burned into my memory forever so that one day I may be abel to seek revenge for a job poorly done, but I believe that it was Jason Gillier, Greg Lawless, Marcus Buil and Pramod Dhalwani. That last feller is the one that said about his business (just before it was going under) "...low interest rates [are] one reason for its burgeoning revenues of £13.4m, a rise of 150 per cent in two years." I thin kin the end he had been director of three agencies all with the same H/O address and all of which went under / were closed.

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    company is in a dormant state - and a quick check shows he and his wife have no new directorships. wasn't there 3 directors at veritas group tho? one of them seems to be involved in two agencies that i can see. That is if its the group one you lost money in.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NickNick View Post
    I know it's old news but seeing as Veritas going bust cost me a few quid, and the phoenix like resurrection of the MD into the MD of my-ijob.com I've been keeping a few tabs on this feller.

So things are not looking too rosy for him as the status of the new company is "Status: Active - Proposal to Strike off"

Which could just mean that they are late filing accounts of course.
    The website is nothing more than sponsored links now as well it seems so looks like he has folded it and going to let it lapse?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Bumping ok in this instance.

Keep us informed NickNick.

Leave a comment:

• NickNick
    replied
    Necro-Bump.

Originally posted by outofwork View Post
    Confirmed....... my-itjob.com is Jason Gillers new set up. The company is also under is wife name but Gill Fallows ( her maiden name) Call 01908 218010 and ask for the MD and you will get " Jason Giller speaking" Unbelieveable. How dare he set up again in the same industry when he owes so many people. He is a bare face liar. Can't write anymore at the moment as so cross
    I know it's old news but seeing as Veritas going bust cost me a few quid, and the phoenix like resurrection of the MD into the MD of my-ijob.com I've been keeping a few tabs on this feller.

So things are not looking too rosy for him as the status of the new company is "Status: Active - Proposal to Strike off"

Which could just mean that they are late filing accounts of course.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieLeftWork
    replied
    Current Status

Does anyone have the latest on what's happening with the administrator or with Cable and payments? I understand if this is all dead now but I'd be interested to hear some news.

Leave a comment:

• NickNick
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I think that we should email other contractors regading the history of the directors and managment. They can then make up there minds if they use them or not.
    I've dropped the company a quick email, which anyone else may wish to do, just to ensure that they dont forget that his previous business went bust.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by outofwork View Post
    Sorry made a mistake it is www.my-ijob.com.
    I think that we should email other contractors regading the history of the directors and managment. They can then make up there minds if they use them or not.

Leave a comment:

• outofwork
    replied
    website

Sorry made a mistake it is www.my-ijob.com.

Leave a comment:

• outofwork
    replied
    Nice one Giller

Confirmed....... my-itjob.com is Jason Gillers new set up. The company is also under is wife name but Gill Fallows ( her maiden name) Call 01908 218010 and ask for the MD and you will get " Jason Giller speaking" Unbelieveable. How dare he set up again in the same industry when he owes so many people. He is a bare face liar. Can't write anymore at the moment as so cross

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by thescoobydoo
    Kitwe, my contact details now are [email protected]
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    You really might want to remove that and PM it. The spam bots are logging it for future use right now.....
    That's a good idea, Ardesco.

And you should also hope that no-one quotes it, either.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by thescoobydoo
    Kitwe, my contact details now are <removed>

You really might want to remove that and PM it. The spam bots are logging it for future use right now.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X