• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Payment terms

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Payment terms"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by simes View Post
    Which was really the only answer required...
    But I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I'm just concerned about your blood pressure and how that manifests itself upon the populace...
    Ah bless. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• simes
    replied
    I'm just concerned about your blood pressure and how that manifests itself upon the populace...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for the day etc..

Leave a comment:

• simes
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SoleTrader View Post
    Applying for my new contract, agent said I invoice weekly with two weeks in arrears. Does that mean if I start on April 1st and invoice on April 5th, I'll get paid on April 19th for the first week, 26th for the second week, and so on?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    payment in arrears site:forums.contractoruk.com - Google Search

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    LMGTFY

Leave a comment:

• SoleTrader
    started a topic Payment terms

Payment terms

Applying for my new contract, agent said I invoice weekly with two weeks in arrears. Does that mean if I start on April 1st and invoice on April 5th, I'll get paid on April 19th for the first week, 26th for the second week, and so on?

Sorry for the stupid question!

Working...
X