• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Agency question - is infoplus a reliable for work"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    That's because you were looking in the wrong thread...

But for reviews there's always this:

Infoplusltd.co.uk - Stay well clear of Infoplus Technologies, Review 502089 | Complaints Board
    I only read as far as the end of the first paragraph that mentioned WIPRO. That's all I'd need to know.

Leave a comment:

• mickymellon
    replied
    they were the agency for an old contract I worked at - they were frustrating to deal with and I would dodge anything they sell or advertise in the future

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    That's because you were looking in the wrong thread...

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    A few more added to the bottom of the [blocked] list

First Tek Inc. (US company)
    Test Yantra Software solutions
    Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
    Staffing Prime
    Smartedge Solutions Ltd
    TESTQ Technologies Ltd
    Dabster Systems UK Limited
    TGC World (claims to have at least 60 multinational clients!)
    Square One Resources (not sure about)
    NP Tech Solutions Limited
    Data Inc UK
    Aguilaconsulting
    avance services
    DNS recruitment
    LG recruit
    m-power plus
    damcosoft
    black apple solutions
    But for reviews there's always this:

Infoplusltd.co.uk - Stay well clear of Infoplus Technologies, Review 502089 | Complaints Board

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    What are your other options? Sit on the bench?

Do a credit check on them to see they've got some cash at least and then research how many clients they have, size of company and so on to help you chose.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    they're not an agency. They're a consultancy offering SAP and Oracle
    Their website is bloody awful.

Infoplus Technologies UK Limited - Home

They're probably reasonable payers though. And they won;t take you on if they don't have work. You'd be better off asking who their client is and how you would be engaged with them. I would reckon they'll have a handler on-site and you'll be sat in a group with the rest of theInfoplus people.

Leave a comment:

• BrandNewOne
    started a topic Agency question - is infoplus a reliable for work

Agency question - is infoplus a reliable for work

Hi,

I would like to ask for some advice..is Infoplus reliable.

I tried to use the Agencies to avoid thread but i could not see any definite complaints about their service per se.

Keen to get thoughts..still a new contractor

Working...
X