• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Vesta Consulting

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vesta Consulting"

Collapse

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Their financials don't look anything to write home about. No idea how many people they have placed and what their financial relationship with their Indian outfit is but surely it's not going to many payment hiccups before they are cash starved? I don't normally check the finances of recruitment agents so I don't know what good looks like but if they are factoring payments they don't appear to have much of a cushion.
    6 months ago they owed nearly twice as much as they had in the bank. So as NLUK says, a couple of fallouts with clients and they're bust.
    What does good look like? My last 'small agency' paid weekly and turned over £28m in the last year and all their clients are capital rich.

So I'd happily go with Vesta (role/rate dependant) but only on weekly payment terms and a short notice period.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I hope the Mrs is as understanding as we are
    I showed her Monday Links From The Bench VII back in Feb 2010 when I met her and told her I was NickFitz. She understands why I am so popular with the ladies and it's just a cross she has to bear.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I'm gonna be like
    Fo shizzle.
    I hope the Mrs is as understanding as we are

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Antman View Post
    You're going to be monopolising that kitchen!
    I'm gonna be like

Fo shizzle.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Although rather usefully I found out a Vesta is a small wooden or wax covered match... The House of Swan started selling them as... wait for it.... Swan Vestas!! How cool. Another nugget for the party at the weekend. It's gonna be a good one.
    They also do a wide range of dehydrated ready meals.

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    Although rather usefully I found out a Vesta is a small wooden or wax covered match... The House of Swan started selling them as... wait for it.... Swan Vestas!! How cool. Another nugget for the party at the weekend. It's gonna be a good one.
    You're going to be monopolising that kitchen!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Can't help with feedback on them but couple of things standout...

Their financials don't look anything to write home about. No idea how many people they have placed and what their financial relationship with their Indian outfit is but surely it's not going to many payment hiccups before they are cash starved? I don't normally check the finances of recruitment agents so I don't know what good looks like but if they are factoring payments they don't appear to have much of a cushion.

Reading their 'About Us' at the bottom of their webpage it says..

About Us

Vesta Consulting is an independent recruitment agency and software consultancy. We are small but highly experienced professionals.
    Having met you I think you are going to be too tall for them...

HTH

EDIT : Well I hope they are referring to their height. If it's any other attribute then I plead the 5th.....
    Last edited by northernladuk; 2 November 2016, 11:51.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    From one of their linked in pages :-

required to keep the consultants in good hold, by getting them signed the relevant contract statements.

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    started a topic Vesta Consulting

Vesta Consulting

Anyone got any experience of them?

Are they just bobs or OK?

Working...
X