• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Eu proposes contingency measures for no deal brexit"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by dsc View Post
    If I get that Dunkirk spirit going will that mean that Brexit will be as successful as Dunkirk?
    Roads in Bham look like straight after massive Luftwaffe raid

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Gimpy
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• dsc
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Where's your sense of adventure and Dunkirk spirit man?
    If I get that Dunkirk spirit going will that mean that Brexit will be as successful as Dunkirk?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You’ll get a gag then

HTH
    Kinky

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    A no deal in the current pandemic (third wave most likely coming right after Christmas) must be the most retarded idea in the history of the world. It's like being in a burning building and breaking your own leg instead of trying to put the damn fire out. Why would any country inflict this on itself is beyond me.
    Yep, hard to believe isn't it.

Even with a deal it will be disruptive because we will be outside the customs union.

The sensible/pragmatic thing to do would have been to extend the transition period by a year or so until we're over the worst of the pandemic. This wouldn't change anything because we've already left the EU.

Unfortunately, we're led by

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    What about if I'm an anti-masker?
    You’ll get a gag then

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's the most obvious easy solution to Brexit shock problem - Covid will mask everything.
    What about if I'm an anti-masker?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    A no deal in the current pandemic (third wave most likely coming right after Christmas) must be the most retarded idea in the history of the world
    It's the most obvious easy solution to Brexit shock problem - Covid will mask everything.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    A no deal in the current pandemic (third wave most likely coming right after Christmas) must be the most retarded idea in the history of the world. It's like being in a burning building and breaking your own leg instead of trying to put the damn fire out. Why would any country inflict this on itself is beyond me.
    Where's your sense of adventure and Dunkirk spirit man?

Leave a comment:

• dsc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Brexidiots will love the fishing part
    If there are tariffs and long delays at the ports, UK fishing will still be fooked because a substantial proportion of fish is exported to the EU.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    started a topic Eu proposes contingency measures for no deal brexit

Eu proposes contingency measures for no deal brexit

Brexidiots will love the fishing part

Working...
X