• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Biden Won! Get over it!"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    All men lie down to tuck their shirts in

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
    He’s got Carolina
    Is that one of Giuliani's legal teens?

Leave a comment:

• hugebrain
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    The UK truly does hold all the cards. Should be a pinch getting Brexit done with a new President who openly compared Boris to Trump.
    I’m thinking of putting a bet on Trump - what are the odds now for next president?

He’s got Carolina and Pennsylvania pretty much in the bag - not sure what other states he needs. I bet you can get 10 to 1 at least.

Leave a comment:

• hairymouse
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    I’ve got a photo next to the trump balloon

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    I helped pass it over the crowd.

I was a steward during the protests against the first two Trump visits and it was an amazing experience. I was on the front row of people making the "box" (A square of people holding hands and walking in front of the banner at the start of the march). The police were asking me which way the march was going to go!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I don't think the IRA were shooting and bombing people because they didn't believe in the doctrines of transubstantiation or papal infallibility.

No, but it was used as an excuse.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Ah, so not 30 years ago when he was in charge of the political wing of a terrorist organisation, but since he moved on from there to have helped an island shift away from shooting/bombing anyone who disagrees with your religious views.
    I don't think the IRA were shooting and bombing people because they didn't believe in the doctrines of transubstantiation or papal infallibility.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    No, I was thinking something a bit more recent than nearly 30 years ago:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...0618804459.jpg

Ah, so not 30 years ago when he was in charge of the political wing of a terrorist organisation, but since he moved on from there to have helped an island shift away from shooting/bombing anyone who disagrees with your religious views.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Do you mean this Biden:

No, I was thinking something a bit more recent than nearly 30 years ago:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...0618804459.jpg

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
    The humiliations begin?

Here's what humiliation looks like :

That's the face you make when someone shows up for dinner who said he probably could have porked your mom but he didn't because she probably had AIDS or something.

Does anyone else not remember Trump's visit that can only be described as a national humiliation from start to finish? The only good thing about it was the protesters that made it impossible for him to show his face in public.
    I’ve got a photo next to the trump balloon

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• hairymouse
    replied
    The humiliations begin?

Here's what humiliation looks like :

That's the face you make when someone shows up for dinner who said he probably could have porked your mom but he didn't because she probably had AIDS or something.

Does anyone else not remember Trump's visit that can only be described as a national humiliation from start to finish? The only good thing about it was the protesters that made it impossible for him to show his face in public.
    Last edited by hairymouse; 11 November 2020, 08:39.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Any Obama to possibly become ambassador to the UK:

The American politician that Boris Johnson personally insulted could become Joe Biden's UK ambassador in what would be an awkward move for the prime minister.
    Brexiters don't like that rumour:

Leave.EU, a pro-Brexit group, fumed: "Really? The guy who said we'd be 'back of the queue'? The anti-British sentiment of Biden & co knows no bounds. The humiliation begins..."

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Biden being a big Sinn Fein supporter will do that.
    Do you mean this Biden:

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Biden refuses to speak to the BBC simply because they're British

https://twitter.com/i/status/1325166010106851328

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Biden already suggested trade between the EU and the US would consider deals made between the EU and the UK. In other words, should the EU relax rules to favour the Gammons the EU would feel the brunt from the US in future trade talks.

UK growing smaller in significance by the hour.
    Biden being a big Sinn Fein supporter will do that.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

UK growing smaller in significance by the hour.
    and this makes up for your desertion, and your exceedingly small dick, does it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X