• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gammon claims hens invented eggs"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I'll be fine, but you seem to be struggling with the age of a certain teenage girl, so that knock may well be coming your way. Good luck...
    By 'struggle', do you mean unlike gammons I'm indifferent to her, don't know all her personal details, and didn't know until you pointed it out that she'd had a birthday recently? You my friend are clutching at straws

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Who is 17? Is that the story you stick to when the police come knocking on your door?
    I'll be fine, but you seem to be struggling with the age of a certain teenage girl, so that knock may well be coming your way. Good luck...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Knobhead of the day. She's 17. Which is a higher number than your IQ could ever aspire to.
    Who is 17? Is that the story you stick to when the police come knocking on your door?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Class! A gammonatti at his very best

Just need a few of our own gammonatti to pop along now and deflect the subject, maybe by attacking a 16 year old girl, vegans or those more successful than them
    Knobhead of the day. She's 17. Which is a higher number than your IQ could ever aspire to.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

I'm easily impressed? Tell me again who believes in fairy stories?
    Dunno. Who?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    A Prat. A patriotic one at that.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Nice deflection there from an idiotic tweet saying that there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast, because sausages were invented by the Sumarians.

Roger Helmer is prat for thinking that there's anything patriotic about the GBB (The fact is there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast at all. You don't eat a national meal because you're a patriot - you do it because you like it.)
    His responder is a prat for picking on an inconsequential point.
    You're a prat for furthering the inconsequential point.
    Whorty is an easily impressed prat. Just generally.

I'm easily impressed? Tell me again who believes in fairy stories?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    POTD

Prat.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    POTD

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Ummm beans are most decently not a part of the great british breakfast.

Beans and fried egg gives me the dry heaves and fried egg most definitely is part of the great British breakfast.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
    Former MEP Roger Helmer (Who still uses a twitter handle with MEP in it illegally) claims eggs are invented by hens.
    https://twitter.com/RogerHelmerMEP/s...38893909643264
    Nice deflection there from an idiotic tweet saying that there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast, because sausages were invented by the Sumarians.

Roger Helmer is prat for thinking that there's anything patriotic about the GBB (The fact is there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast at all. You don't eat a national meal because you're a patriot - you do it because you like it.)
    His responder is a prat for picking on an inconsequential point.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Class! A gammonatti at his very best

Just need a few of our own gammonatti to pop along now and deflect the subject, maybe by attacking a 16 year old girl, vegans or those more successful than them

Leave a comment:

• MasterBait
    started a topic Gammon claims hens invented eggs

Gammon claims hens invented eggs

Former MEP Roger Helmer (Who still uses a twitter handle with MEP in it illegally) claims eggs are invented by hens.
    https://twitter.com/RogerHelmerMEP/s...38893909643264

Working...
X