• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit Party won't stand in Tory seats - Farage"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Nigel Farage demonstrates fabled Brexiter negotiating skills by giving Tories everything they want for nothing in return

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The Brexit party's digital output is very slick. Good branding, good design.

I was watching some news program on what the parties were targeting on and the Lib Dems were using Facebook interest targeting so they clearly dont have a feckin clue how it works. What should worry labour is that the Brexit party's advertising spend will now be concentrated on labour voters in marginals. And they are very adept at targeting on social.
    I agree with all the above.

Of course, their underlying message is bollox and they often lie. But the plebs lap it up....

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The Brexit party's digital output is very slick. Good branding, good design.

I was watching some news program on what the parties were targeting on and the Lib Dems were using Facebook interest targeting so they clearly dont have a feckin clue how it works. What should worry labour is that the Brexit party's advertising spend will now be concentrated on labour voters in marginals. And they are very adept at targeting on social.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Follow your bliss | Trying my hand at photomanipulation. No … | Flickr

I wonder if the Brexit party got permission?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    “Invested in the Brexit Party PLC”, lol.

Did they buy shares in Farage’s company?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Latest poll out, Tories doing well.

Tory lead at 6%

The lead was pretty firmly between 12% and 15% last week, but still holding up, even if it is somewhat smaller.

Fingers crossed it will end up with Tories 20 seats short of a majority so the fun continues.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Tory lead at 6%

The lead was pretty firmly between 12% and 15% last week, but still holding up, even if it is somewhat smaller.

Wasn't May something like 20 points up going into the 2017 election? Interesting times

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Tory lead at 6%

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    That looks like my first try to build a website back in 1993
    That website is as pleasing on the eyes a Farage himself

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
    By far the most disturbing image on that website is this tosh:

Do pictures of happy little girls disturb you?

Leave a comment:

• rogerfederer
    replied
    By far the most disturbing image on that website is this tosh:

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    How quickly they turn...

Get UKIP to stand if they're that bothered.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    How quickly they turn...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X