• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vote Leave aren't appealing."

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I don't do the twatter thing, but I keep seeing FBPE. What the fook is it? It sounds like a banned-plastic, so I assume the P & the E stand for Polythene and Ethanol. Anyway, good luck to them, but plastic isn't exactly cool right now.
    Follow Back Pro Eurocretins or summat.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    FBPE twitter going into meltdown

TBF, though, some of the ERG are probably a little nervous too

In for a bumpy ride
    I don't do the twatter thing, but I keep seeing FBPE. What the fook is it? It sounds like a banned-plastic, so I assume the P & the E stand for Polythene and Ethanol. Anyway, good luck to them, but plastic isn't exactly cool right now.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Boris's "senior adviser" by the look of it.

Key advise to be given, lie through your teeth.
    What's the likelihood that he changes his name to Nigel Hughes-Smythe and charges Boris £350million a week for the advice "just like we promised"?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Vote Leave quietly drop their appeal against their own £61,000 fine for electoral rule breaking - as Putin backs Boris to the tune of £100,000.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    advise
    NLUK says hi.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    FBPE twitter going into meltdown

TBF, though, some of the ERG are probably a little nervous too

In for a bumpy ride

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I hear Dom Cummings is going into gov’t.

That should be interesting
    Boris's "senior adviser" by the look of it.

Key advise to be given, lie through your teeth.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    He's going to head up the ministry of truth.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Definitely, appoint someone who was held in contempt of Parliament....

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    started a topic Vote Leave aren't appealing.

Vote Leave aren't appealing.

Vote Leave quietly drop their appeal against their own £61,000 fine for electoral rule breaking - as their finance director backs Boris to the tune of £100,000.

Working...
X