• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Kippers

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kippers"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Oy you fooker .... take that insult back right now
    i'll swap you for a pair of arbroath smokies

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    he got it wrong. - you're BigBluePlymouth.
    Oy you fooker .... take that insult back right now

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Fook me, i know we don't get on, and it would be an understatement to say you don't think very highly of me, but I never thought you'd go so low as to call me JohnTheBike; the dullest, most idiot of idiots! What did I say to you for you to insult me so much
    he got it wrong. - you're BigBluePlymouth.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You're JohnTheBike and I claim my £5 - none of that Euro tulipe!
    Fook me, i know we don't get on, and it would be an understatement to say you don't think very highly of me, but I never thought you'd go so low as to call me JohnTheBike; the dullest, most idiot of idiots! What did I say to you for you to insult me so much

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Kipper - once popular and found in abundance in cheap British seaside B&Bs in the 70's. Has a strong, overwhelming, smell. Of little relevance in today's modern society. Looking through rose tinted glassed, they seem like a good idea, but the reality soon dispels this myth. Can still find them in Wetherspoons pubs in a morning. Would be good if we could bury them in the past for good.
    You're JohnTheBike and I claim my £5 - none of that Euro tulipe!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Kipper - once popular and found in abundance in cheap British seaside B&Bs in the 70's. Has a strong, overwhelming, smell. Of little relevance in today's modern society. Looking through rose tinted glassed, they seem like a good idea, but the reality soon dispels this myth. Can still find them in Wetherspoons pubs in a morning. Would be good if we could bury them in the past for good.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Another diptulip: https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/brexiteer-looking-forward-to-getting-fish-and-chips-served-in-newspaper-back-discovers-its-a-uk-law/19/07/

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    He endorsed the message, and repeated it - enough of demagoguery.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The question though, is who did say it?

Dominic Cummins.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thankas for confirming with ZigAZigAhhh said. I knew he was right.
    The question though, is who did say it?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    No it isn't, because he never said that the NHS would get £350m extra per week.

Learn to read the tulipe you post before you post it.
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    “And yes – once we have settled our accounts, we will take back control of roughly £350 million per week. It would be a fine thing, as many of us have pointed out, if a lot of that money went on the NHS”
    Quote from Boris
    Source: Boris Johnson: My vision for a bold, thriving Britain enabled by Brexit
    Thankas for confirming with ZigAZigAhhh said. I knew he was right.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    “And yes – once we have settled our accounts, we will take back control of roughly £350 million per week. It would be a fine thing, as many of us have pointed out, if a lot of that money went on the NHS
    Quote from Boris
    Source: Boris Johnson: My vision for a bold, thriving Britain enabled by Brexit
    So, where does Boris Johnson say that the NHS will receive an extra £350m per week?

If you are going to post a response to a question, which I assume you have done, it might be of benefit if it actually answers the question posed.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Probably the rule on Kippers was something Boris suggested in a cabinet meeting a couple of years ago.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Must be photoshopped, eh? The photo that will sink any Boris Johnson Premiership

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Or here: Boris Johnson says his GBP350 million a week Brexit claim was an 'underestimate' - Business Insider

Leave a comment:

Working...
X