• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No deal economic blood bath"

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    But can you beat deepl.com?
    Dunno, but if you want to translate into thick racist, Eirikur is your cretin.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Thinking, the problem with brexidiots is that they just can't, they hear what their Fuehrers Farage, BoJo and JRM say and follow them blindly and believe every word unchecked
    Knock that massive chip off your shoulder. Look at you, can't think so start insulting people.

Seriously, start spending your time learning to think. Anyone, can speak a language, hire someone to speak it for them or even use an app to translate. But thinking will help you get yourself out of the gutter that you are in.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    You know what, I talk utter bolloks in 4 languages fluently and 6 at intermediate level, I know better than google translate and 99.999% of brexiteers
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    You know what, I speak 4 languages fluently and 6 at intermediate level, I know better than google translate and 99.999% of brexiteers
    But can you beat deepl.com?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I've done a bit of research on Brexit economics and I came up with "f*** business".
    There is always Prof. Minford:

Over time, if we left the EU, it seems likely that we would mostly eliminate manufacturing, leaving mainly industries such as design, marketing and hi-tech. But this shouldn’t scare us.

Britain is good at putting on a suit and selling to other nations.

Around half of young adults now go to university, ending up in professions such as finance or law, while the making of things such as car parts or carpentry has hugely shrunk — but there will always be jobs for people
    without sophisticated skills.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I'm not your pointing buddy, buddy. Do a bit of learnin.
    I've done a bit of research on Brexit economics and I came up with "f*** business".

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Perhaps you can point to the page in the Brexit Party manifesto which can support your view that Brexit isn't just way of shoving up Trade barriers.
    This one: The Brexit Party Manifesto which is probably more realistic than this one: Home - The Brexit Party

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    You should spend more time attempting to think rather than learning parrot fashion.
    Thinking, the problem with brexidiots is that they just can't, they hear what their Fuehrers Farage, BoJo and JRM say and follow them blindly and believe every word unchecked

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Not to mention comfort blankets, bedtime stories and No More Tears shampoo for the Old Gammonflake in your life! With CUK expats, we’ll Make Gammon Great Again!
    Popcorn will do fine.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Perhaps you can point to the page in the Brexit Party manifesto which can support your view that Brexit isn't just way of shoving up Trade barriers.
    I'm not your pointing buddy, buddy. Do a bit of learnin.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    You know what, I speak 4 languages fluently and 6 at intermediate level, I know better than google translate and 99.999% of brexiteers
    You should spend more time attempting to think rather than learning parrot fashion.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Another remainer without the foggiest idea of how economies work.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Try to make a bit more sense now. Remember, use google translate if you get stuck.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    I guess some people are happy paying more for goods and taxes to support people in industries that are not competitive.
    They sure are, it happens all the time. Once the price reaches a tipping point though, people will no longer buy.

“Competitive” is comparative, though. Competitive within the U.K.? The EU? On a Global scale? Paying more so that local communities survive is sometimes both wanted and necessary.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Indeed just wait until those tariffs go up after Hard Brexit, you've hit the nail on the head.

Another remainer without the foggiest idea of how economies work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X