• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No deal economic blood bath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No deal economic blood bath

UK manufacturers warn of economic armageddon

This is of course Project fear, Boris knows what he's doing.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Traitor! You conveniently forget:

British tea, jam and biscuits will be at the heart of Britain's Brexit trade plans

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Not to mention comfort blankets, bedtime stories and No More Tears shampoo for the Old Gammonflake in your life! With CUK expats, we’ll Make Gammon Great Again!

Comment

Looking at the latest poll looks like there will be a high demand for comfort blankets

Lib dems lead in the polls

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I was reading a review of the Chernobyl drama. During those times, anyone raising concerns was labelled "alarmist". Nowadays, the proles bang on about "Project Fear".
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I guess some people are happy paying more for goods and taxes to support people in industries that are not competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I guess some people are happy paying more for goods and taxes to support people in industries that are not competitive.
              Ofcourse in Unicorn Land

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Ofcourse in Unicorn Land
                Try to make a bit more sense now. Remember, use google translate if you get stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  Indeed just wait until those tariffs go up after Hard Brexit, you've hit the nail on the head.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Indeed just wait until those tariffs go up after Hard Brexit, you've hit the nail on the head.

Another remainer without the foggiest idea of how economies work.

Comment

Working...
                    X