• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lying MP OWNED

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lying MP OWNED"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    I've read every word of it. Can anyone else say the same? I am therefore the only person qualified to post here, just can't be a*ed.

PS You can't prove I'm lying.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Well, not the word, but the accusation. Another word with the same meaning would have met the same response. So yes, you're free to use all kinds of words, depending on context.
    Scunthorpe.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I don't think the word is a problem in itself.
    Well, not the word, but the accusation. Another word with the same meaning would have met the same response. So yes, you're free to use all kinds of words, depending on context.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It turns out that there are some words you can't use. (Not because of libel, but due to the foul nature of the accusation). And if you repeat the accusation, you'll find your freedom of expression muted for a while.
    I don't think the word is a problem in itself.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'll use any word I choose. Freedom of expression.
    It turns out that there are some words you can't use. (Not because of libel, but due to the foul nature of the accusation). And if you repeat the accusation, you'll find your freedom of expression muted for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Hate? That's rather a strong word.
    I'll use any word I choose. Freedom of expression.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Reporting is a form of free expression. No wonder you hate it so much.
    Hate? That's rather a strong word.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Snowflake.
    Reporting is a form of free expression. No wonder you hate it so much.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Snowflake.
    Looks like they deleted your libelous comment, but you're still there unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    cretin and reported
    Snowflake.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    cretin and reported
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 24 May 2019, 07:56.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    And yet, you still wish to remain in the UK.
    racist

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    These are the MPs the brexidiots want to handover power to
    And yet, you still wish to remain in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    No she didn't, she said she hadn't read the details, and how could she if it isn't even published yet, and all the Tory MPs who are shouting it down haven't read it either. How could they, when it wasn't published.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    These are the MPs the brexidiots want to handover power to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X