• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is anyone going to vote Tory or Labour in the EU elections?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Molesting Squirrels??

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    And the DUPe.
    They'll be doing worse than Aontú at this rate.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Sixth? What about the SNP?
    And the DUPe.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Has the Brexit Party got a manifesto yet?

I suspect that if it was:
    1. Hard Brexit now
    2. Kill all babies on WTO rules

They’d still get plenty of votes.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Has the Brexit Party got a manifesto yet?

I suspect that if it was:
    1. Hard Brexit now
    2. Kill all babies

They’d still get plenty of votes.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “Another Conservative source said internal data showed the party could do worse than the Brexit party, Labour, the Lib Dems, Change UK and even potentially the Greens, with support at less than 10%. That would translate to only a handful of seats, down from the current 22.”

Tories could come sixth in European elections, officials fear | Politics | The Guardian

Good news - when Brexit is cancelled Tory Scum won’t even have MEPs
    Sixth? What about the SNP?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    “Another Conservative source said internal data showed the party could do worse than the Brexit party, Labour, the Lib Dems, Change UK and even potentially the Greens, with support at less than 10%. That would translate to only a handful of seats, down from the current 22.”

Tories could come sixth in European elections, officials fear | Politics | The Guardian

Good news - when Brexit is cancelled Tory Scum won’t even have MEPs

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    That’s something I aSpire to.
    You can stick that up your rectory.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Is anyone going to vote Tory or Labour in the EU elections?

Touring cathedrals?
    That’s something I aSpire to.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Oh yes I was...
    Touring cathedrals?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    And it works brilliantly for Labour as well. I'm assuming you weren't here in 1997, 2001, 2005 etc...
    Oh yes I was...

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    The EU elections have an proportional representation element to it, the UK is split up in regions with a certain amount of seats allocated to each region, so much bigger chance that other parties get elected as well and no need to vote tactically.
    agreed

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I guess that's why Tory Scum is against EU - under proportional representation they'd be wiped out, their scam only works in First Past the Post system where there is just one other party against them.
    And it works brilliantly for Labour as well. I'm assuming you weren't here in 1997, 2001, 2005 etc...

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Any point in voting, really is there? Have you seen the sad lot that are available.
    That’s an interesting point. Forget party allegiances for a minute, and just look at the candidates. Ask yourself, “which one of these do I want to represent me?”

The field thins a bit....

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Any point in voting, really is there? Have you seen the sad lot that are available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X