• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DailyMail Tory Brexit Doom™"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    We have had enough of Experts in this country.
    It shows...

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Indeed I also read the Guardian and Independent but immensely boring, very factual, too many experts, just statistics and long rambling economic analyses supported by academic data.

We have had enough of Experts in this country.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    A quick scan of today's front papers suggests otherwise:

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's UK edition | The Guardian
    The Independent | News | UK and Worldwide News | Newspaper

As a remainer we can see the price rises that have already happened in the shops due to sterling collapsing, adding tariffs on to that is not going to make it cheaper. Believing in unicorns wont fix this problem.
    Indeed I also read the Guardian and Independent but immensely boring, very factual, too many experts, just statistics and long rambling economic analyses supported by academic data.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    It amazes me the only papers that publish the doom stuff is the right leaning papers deliberately triggering their readers.
    Indeed this is why my favourite paper is the Daily Express.

It is full of DOOOOM.

I love DOOM.

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Really? Have you read the Guardian or the Indie recently? Any time in the last 3 years for example?
    A quick scan of today's front papers suggests otherwise:

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's UK edition | The Guardian
    The Independent | News | UK and Worldwide News | Newspaper

As a remainer we can see the price rises that have already happened in the shops due to sterling collapsing, adding tariffs on to that is not going to make it cheaper. Believing in unicorns wont fix this problem.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    It amazes me the only papers that publish the doom stuff is the right leaning papers deliberately triggering their readers.
    Really? Have you read the Guardian or the Indie recently? Any time in the last 3 years for example?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    UK Home | Daily Mail Online

Top mandarin's No Deal warning: Doomsday leaked letter predicts food prices up 10%, police unable to protect the public, direct rule in Ulster and a worse recession than 2008 - ahead of PM's five-hour cabinet showdown TODAY

Why didn't the remoaners tell us it would be that bad! I blame the almost silent remainers for this.

Did they say anything about unicorns? We are still getting unicorns, aren't we? i have an acre paddock set aside specifically to house a breeding pair

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Why didn't the remoaners tell us it would be that bad! I blame the almost silent remainers for this.
    Yeah, sorry about that. But we didn't want to say anything in case it spoiled the surprise for you.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic DailyMail Tory Brexit Doom™

DailyMail Tory Brexit Doom™

UK Home | Daily Mail Online

Top mandarin's No Deal warning: Doomsday leaked letter predicts food prices up 10%, police unable to protect the public, direct rule in Ulster and a worse recession than 2008 - ahead of PM's five-hour cabinet showdown TODAY

Working...
X