• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Change name of Brexit Forum to "Brexit Losers" Forum"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Not surprising....after all, most people don't know what they are voting for.

always amuses when a remoaner grandee on the radio who says 'The Brexiters didn't know what they were voting for'. They then say 'I didn't vote to make my constituents poorer' - well off course you didn't, it wasn't on the ballot paper muppet!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It's 52% now on the AndyW option. Apparently, that settles it, and any further opinion is just anti-democratic.

don't talk about Russian interference

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Touche

not with AssGoos!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It's 52% now on the AndyW option. Apparently, that settles it, and any further opinion is just anti-democratic.
    <Remainer MODE On>

<Remainer MODE Off>

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I expect the results of this poll to take two years to consider how best to implement, and then at the end, just ignore it and carry on regardless.

HTH BIDI
    Not surprising....after all, most people don't know what they are voting for.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I expect the results of this poll to take two years to consider how best to implement, and then at the end, just ignore it and carry on regardless.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    They’re meeting in France, not Germany.

And it’s hardly a new concept, the Élysée Treaty has been going since 1963.
    Indeed didn't take them long did it.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Well things go well in Germany sorry I mean in Europe.

'Historic day' - French-German parliament meets - BBC News
    They’re meeting in France, not Germany.

And it’s hardly a new concept, the Élysée Treaty has been going since 1963.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    And isn't that quite a disappointment.

It could have been great but alas there are always people who want to think they have a right to tell you how to live your life outside of the democratic process.

oh well.
    No it couldn’t have. There is no version of Brexit that has majority support, and no analysis of any version of Brexit that leaves the U.K. better off.

As soon as any “plan” was written down in detail it fell over.

You were sold a pup.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

It could have been great but alas there are always people who want to think they have a right to tell you how to live your life outside of the democratic process.

oh well.
    If you don't like Britain and British democracy you know what you can do. There are plenty other countries out there, I'm sure one will fit your idea of democracy

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
    Renaming the forum is probably apt because, by the time this saga is over, I doubt there'll be any real winners.

oh well.

Leave a comment:

• stonehenge
    replied
    Renaming the forum is probably apt because, by the time this saga is over, I doubt there'll be any real winners.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X