• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Leo Varadkar

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Leo Varadkar"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Locked.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Tell me minestrone, how do you prefer your whisky, by the pint or half litre?
    Pint is the bigger measure. But if I have to pay for the pint in GBP and the half litre in Euros, which is the better value for money?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Tell me greg, would you have an Irish passport without this common relationship you currently hold?
    Tell me minestrone, how do you prefer your whisky, by the pint or half litre?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Tell me greg, would you have an Irish passport without this common relationship you currently hold?
    I would have another year and a bit to wait for entitlement based on continuous residency, if I weren't married to an Irishwoman.

As it happens, I do have three Irish great grandparents but no entitlement through an Irish grandparent.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Hic.
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    "Your dad lost his money"

He was made bankrupt
    "you lost your school"

You have told us that you had to leave a catholic prep school because of some ehh, financial 'irregularities' in you family.
    your mother and father got divorced
    Actually your dad didn't lose his money, he lost other peoples money.

Did he pay them back?
    Ah bless. He cares.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Actually your dad didn't lose his money, he lost other peoples money.

Did he pay them back?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    your mother and father got divorced

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    "you lost your school"

You have told us that you had to leave a catholic prep school because of some ehh, financial 'irregularities' in you family.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    All of them
    "Your dad lost his money"

He was made bankrupt

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Feel free to point out the passages that are incorrect.
    All of them

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Thanks for playing.
    Feel free to point out the passages that are incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Your dad lost his money, you lost your house and you lost your school, your mother when your bankrupt father lost his wife.
    Thanks for playing.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Your dad lost his money, you lost your house and you lost your school, your mother when your bankrupt father lost his wife.
    Still, it's nice you've got a role model to look up to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X