• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Russia to sabotage UK's re-entry into the WTO"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    You could come up with some facts and good reasoning why brexit is so good
    Facts would be wasted on a simpleton like you.

So far you're only proving potatoes are more intelligent than I am
    True. And it's not difficult either.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ftfy

You must try harder.......it is getting embarrassing now.

Is there nothing else you could be doing? You're not very good at this.

You could come up with some facts and good reasoning why brexit is so good and what the EU has done to you, how the EU negatively impacted your life, but no you keep going on posting emoticons like a retard that failed the entrance exam for a special needs school.
    So far you're only proving potatoes are more intelligent than you

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I come with some vague anecdotal flimsy evidence to support what I said. Thereby proving nothing substantial at all, despite having desperately foogled for hours to unearth something that might make me look like less of an asshat!!
    ftfy

You must try harder.......it is getting embarrassing now.

Is there nothing else you could be doing? You're not very good at this.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    That would still be you.

HTH

I come with evidence to support what I said. Private potato peeler just ignores facts, like your typical brexiteer and goes on to insult people who are superior to him in so many ways

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    So who is the retard?
    That would still be you.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Oh FFS what are you, 12? Apologies to any 12-year-olds who are more mature than this retard. Which would be almost all of them...
    So who is the retard?:

Nigel Farage: I admire Vladimir Putin | Politics | The Guardian

What Putin and Corbyn have in common: they'll sacrifice truth for power

Putin 'weaponizing' migrant crisis to hurt Europe
    Last edited by Eirikur; 26 October 2018, 08:02.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Putin was involved from the start you dickhead
    Oh FFS what are you, 12? Apologies to any 12-year-olds who are more mature than this retard. Which would be almost all of them...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I've only just logged on to the forum tonight.
    Yeah, there goes the neighbourhood as they say!!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Almost 3 hours to come up with THAT?

That is really taking feeble to a whole new dimension.

Well done......what a wag!

Or, and I know this might seem strange to you, but some of us have life outside of CUK and I've only just logged on to the forum tonight.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    ******* ****ed I tell you, well and truly ******* ****ed by a bunch of stupid ******* ****ers: UK signals failure of bid for quick Brexit transition at WTO | Reuters

Britain signaled on Thursday that its attempt to seal terms for its post-Brexit membership of the World Trade Organization by a fast-track procedure had failed, and it must now enter negotiations which are likely to be lengthy.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    FTFY
    Almost 3 hours to come up with THAT?

That is really taking feeble to a whole new dimension.

Well done......what a wag!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I really am a special kind of thick aren't I? Even amongst the Brexiditiot fraternity where the competition is fierce.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I wouldn't put it past him, and if it turn out that he'd encouraged the Syrian civil war, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I think it's more likely he used the chaos to his advantage, with a lesser chance, but still possible, that he caused things to become rather more heated than they would have otherwise.

Similarly, he didn't make the referendum play out the way it has so far, nor did he get Trump elected, but these things certainly are to Russia's advantage. I'm pretty confident that Putin's gang are engaged in disinformation, fake news and attempts to influence politics to go the way they would like. I think anyone who thinks they're not is either deluded or naive.
    Couldn't agree more. Very sensible points.

Now who are you and what have you done with NAT?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Of course I believe he would be keen to do that.....but come on.......

Seriously?

I wouldn't put it past him, and if it turn out that he'd encouraged the Syrian civil war, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I think it's more likely he used the chaos to his advantage, with a lesser chance, but still possible, that he caused things to become rather more heated than they would have otherwise.

Similarly, he didn't make the referendum play out the way it has so far, nor did he get Trump elected, but these things certainly are to Russia's advantage. I'm pretty confident that Putin's gang are engaged in disinformation, fake news and attempts to influence politics to go the way they would like. I think anyone who thinks they're not is either deluded or naive.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    he is a bit limited who are you thinking of as a grown up?

AssGoo?
    Barmy?
    Warthog?
    NATWit?

oh dear...
    Good point well made....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X