• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia to sabotage UK's re-entry into the WTO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Oh FFS what are you, 12? Apologies to any 12-year-olds who are more mature than this retard. Which would be almost all of them...
    So who is the retard?:

Nigel Farage: I admire Vladimir Putin | Politics | The Guardian

What Putin and Corbyn have in common: they'll sacrifice truth for power

Putin 'weaponizing' migrant crisis to hurt Europe
    Last edited by Eirikur; 26 October 2018, 08:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      So who is the retard?
      That would still be you.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        That would still be you.

HTH

I come with evidence to support what I said. Private potato peeler just ignores facts, like your typical brexiteer and goes on to insult people who are superior to him in so many ways

Comment

I come with some vague anecdotal flimsy evidence to support what I said. Thereby proving nothing substantial at all, despite having desperately foogled for hours to unearth something that might make me look like less of an asshat!!
          ftfy

You must try harder.......it is getting embarrassing now.

Is there nothing else you could be doing? You're not very good at this.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            ftfy

You must try harder.......it is getting embarrassing now.

Is there nothing else you could be doing? You're not very good at this.

You could come up with some facts and good reasoning why brexit is so good and what the EU has done to you, how the EU negatively impacted your life, but no you keep going on posting emoticons like a retard that failed the entrance exam for a special needs school.
            So far you're only proving potatoes are more intelligent than you

Comment

You could come up with some facts and good reasoning why brexit is so good
              Facts would be wasted on a simpleton like you.

So far you're only proving potatoes are more intelligent than I am
              True. And it's not difficult either.

Comment

Working...
              X