• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Negotiating with the EU - Part1"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Education is the only solution to the Ireland problem. Until you can educate people to stop being idiots and accept that human beings are of equal value even if they live on a different street or play a different sport or say “H” a different way, the problem will continue, doesn’t matter whether you get Trump, etc to stop funding political causes or not.
    I agree but you won't get them to school until you get them out of running the rackets.

We need people to want to rid Ireland of all the nutters.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Mate of mine had a number of the movers & shakers from Sinn Fein in his sights over the years.

He was told not to eliminate them and now they are MPs.

The only solution to the Ireland problem is to remove the funds that allow them to exploit Ireland in the name of the cause. That was what caused the cease fire not the EU or most politicians.

You have to force peace if you want it.
    Education is the only solution to the Ireland problem. Until you can educate people to stop being idiots and accept that human beings are of equal value even if they live on a different street or play a different sport or say “H” a different way, the problem will continue, doesn’t matter whether you get Trump, etc to stop funding political causes or not.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Your watch has Mickey Mouse on it.

Your watch was during some of the worst of The Troubles, but those behind Brexit have yet to come up with a workable solution for the Ireland problem.

Mate of mine had a number of the movers & shakers from Sinn Fein in his sights over the years.

He was told not to eliminate them and now they are MPs.

The only solution to the Ireland problem is to remove the funds that allow them to exploit Ireland in the name of the cause. That was what caused the cease fire not the EU or most politicians.

You have to force peace if you want it.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Your watch was during some of the worst of The Troubles, but those behind Brexit have yet to come up with a workable solution for the Ireland problem.
    There is no real "Ireland problem" you bedwetting drama queen.

Settle down.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Never did it on MY watch.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    It's no biggie. We were acutely aware that a central tenet of our role was to stand firm in the face of overwhelming soviet aggression to protect the weedy and the needy. Who knew that they would repay us by selling their souls to Mittel-European politicos a few decades later?

Good thing we were there keeping the Russian Bear at bay though. Had they got past us who was going to stop them? The French would have been too busy manufacturing White flags as the Dutch sat and watched civvies being rounded up and shot
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    They’d have ended up in Salisbury admiring the 123m high spire.

...but you stopped them from doing that. Mission Accomplished!
    Never did it on MY watch.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Good thing we were there keeping the Russian Bear at bay though. Had they got past us who was going to stop them?
    They’d have ended up in Salisbury admiring the 123m high spire.

...but you stopped them from doing that. Mission Accomplished!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY

hey Shaun you see all these NoBrainers are obsessed with thought of you dressed as a soldier. I would be afraid.
    It's no biggie. We were acutely aware that a central tenet of our role was to stand firm in the face of overwhelming soviet aggression to protect the weedy and the needy. Who knew that they would repay us by selling their souls to Mittel-European politicos a few decades later?

Good thing we were there keeping the Russian Bear at bay though. Had they got past us who was going to stop them? The French would have been too busy manufacturing White flags as the Dutch had cleared the shelves the afternoon the Warsaw Pact crossed the East German border.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I chose my fantasies carefully

FTFY

hey Shaun you see all these NoBrainers are obsessed with thought of you dressed as a soldier. I would be afraid.
    Last edited by vetran; 25 October 2018, 21:16.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    ...and that goes on to the list of mental images that are wrong.
    I chose my words carefully

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Shauny and his little soldier
    ...and that goes on to the list of mental images that are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    I for one am grateful for little Shaun's brave soldiery and defending us single handedly against the Russki threat. Without him we'd be under the influence of the Russians now, with them meddling in our politics and blatantly executing people on the streets of our great country. Thankfully Shauny and his little soldier friends saved us from that future
    Thankfully they don't own half of London, newspapers, football clubs, Farage and Corbyn thanks to the brave warrior Shaun the sheep

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    he must regret spending so much of his life serving the defence of a country which produced a feckwit like you
    I for one am grateful for little Shaun's brave soldiery and defending us single handedly against the Russki threat. Without him we'd be under the influence of the Russians now, with them meddling in our politics and blatantly executing people on the streets of our great country. Thankfully Shauny and his little soldier friends saved us from that future

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    he must regret spending so much of his life serving the defence of a country which produced a feckwit like you
    The only thing he served was tea.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X