• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why all Remainers are smart?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Probably because they don't write crap like this: Union Theatre - Award winning Off-West Theatre in Southwark, London

You paid £26 for that ... FFS

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Probably because they don't write crap like this: Union Theatre - Award winning Off-West Theatre in Southwark, London

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    can you feel your blood pressure rise?
    How can it, when I'm laughing so much at your stupidity?
    That's why I like CUk, there's always a a complete cretin to toy with.
    Thanks for playing, though ...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Ah diddums.
    Truth hurts.

must do you are getting so excited, can you feel your blood pressure rise?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    did you fling the brown stuff at the wall again?

You were excited about having a house that approached a million in value. I smiled in amusement as I assume Bean did.

I can smell the desperation in your posts.

Ah diddums.
    Truth hurts.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    In reality. And you know it.

did you fling the brown stuff at the wall again?

You were excited about having a house that approached a million in value. I smiled in amusement as I assume Bean did.

I can smell the desperation in your posts.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    in your opinion !

In reality. And you know it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    You'd like to think that obviously because it makes your own lack of education and accomplishment more bearable.
    Sadly for you it's not true.
    You and Mr. Bean really are among the biggest losers on this forum.

in your opinion !

its like being insulted by something I would scrape off my shoe.

Your are an arrogant, insulting snob. I doubt anyone on the forum would disagree.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Apparently you managed it for years!

Though we suspect your wife keeps you or you are on benefits.
    Its certain in both cases that your carer encourages your fantasies because it stops you poohing on the carpet.
    You'd like to think that obviously because it makes your own lack of education and accomplishment more bearable.
    Sadly for you it's not true.
    You and Mr. Bean really are among the biggest losers on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    He'll be back to respond with his lies soon. It's Thursday, he's gone to sign on.
    oh, sign on day is a Thursday in brussels is it?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I suspect that is true. He claims to be a contractor, but that's an obvious lie, he's really too thick to be one.

Apparently you managed it for years!

Though we suspect your wife keeps you or you are on benefits.
    Its certain in both cases that your carer encourages your fantasies because it stops you poohing on the carpet.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    He'll be back to respond with his lies soon. It's Thursday, he's gone to sign on.
    Just because I (or others) don't live on CUK, like yourself, does not equate to going to sign-on.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation. As a professional unemployed person, you contribute in monetary ways be spending your dole on gin and cigarettes, and you contribute in non-monetary ways by giving Job Centre staff something to do.
    Personally I have no time for gin or cigarettes.

You're almost as bad at this as Sas, so stop projecting.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation. As a professional unemployed person, you contribute in monetary ways be spending your dole on gin and cigarettes, and you contribute in non-monetary ways by giving Job Centre staff something to do.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Post #52

I contribute to UK society through monetary and non-monetary ways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X