• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why all Remainers are smart?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    of course you know its gone from "project fear" to "project alternative reality" to "project Bollux"

nothing to see here except a condescending lying remoaner as usual.

We have spooter in general doing a chicken little on the stock market and a pack of lies in the Brexit forum.
    Like I said before, you're too stupid to be taken seriously.
    I do hope you get Brexit though.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Maybe this might throw some light on the question

It's a shame that the producer of that poster couldn't figure out how to align the percentages without the leading zeros.

And it seems Beany has no qualifications and no speciality. Professional unemployed perhaps?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        But if the man is a thicko, his arguments are not worth listening to.
        As you have constantly proven.
        Oh! The ironing!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          And it seems Beany has no qualifications and no speciality. Professional unemployed perhaps?
          Post #52
          Originally posted by Bean
          suffice to say I'm an IT Contractor on a daily rate
          HTH BIDI
          Last edited by NotAllThere; 11 October 2018, 09:08. Reason: Made link clickable
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

But if the man is a thicko, his arguments are not worth listening to.
            As you have constantly proven.
            Oh I dunno, you're a thicko, yet it's worth listening to your arguments for a laugh and to poke holes in them.......plus it gives the pigeons a breather from you

How do you say "damn pigeons" in Portuguese?
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I suspect that is true. He claims to be a contractor, but that's an obvious lie, he's really too thick to be one.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                Post #52

I contribute to UK society through monetary and non-monetary ways.
                Thanks for the confirmation. As a professional unemployed person, you contribute in monetary ways be spending your dole on gin and cigarettes, and you contribute in non-monetary ways by giving Job Centre staff something to do.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation. As a professional unemployed person, you contribute in monetary ways be spending your dole on gin and cigarettes, and you contribute in non-monetary ways by giving Job Centre staff something to do.
                  He'll be back to respond with his lies soon. It's Thursday, he's gone to sign on.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Personally I have no time for gin or cigarettes.

You're almost as bad at this as Sas, so stop projecting.
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

He'll be back to respond with his lies soon. It's Thursday, he's gone to sign on.
                      Just because I (or others) don't live on CUK, like yourself, does not equate to going to sign-on.

HTH BIDI
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X