• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Leave.EU. Not racist at all, no siree"

Collapse

• meridian
    replied
    Well.

So it’s not just forriners and muzzies the Brexit-supporting site hates.

“Most important speech in postwar history”

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    I suggest you write a strongly worded letter to the Mirror about it not really being racist, it’s their headline.

And it is being condoned by someone. Leave.EU. Perhaps you missed that bit.
    I am really not interested to be honest.

There is always some 'legitimised' group spouting racist, sexist, anti semantic etc etc etc rubbish

I just ignore them.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Well for a start Muslim is a religion and not a race so cannot really be racist.

That is not to say this sort of crap is condoned by anyone.....
    You'll be telling us next you have a mate who's a Muslim, and therefore ...... [I'll let you fill in the rest]

These kind of tweats are filling the gap that has come about since Facebook took down Britain First posts. Brexiters got to get their 'facts' from somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Well for a start Muslim is a religion and not a race so cannot really be racist.

I suggest you write a strongly worded letter to the Mirror about it not really being racist, it’s their headline.

And it is being condoned by someone. Leave.EU. Perhaps you missed that bit.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    To be pedantic, a Muslim is someone who submits their will completely to Allah; Islam is the religion of muslims.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    To be pedantic, a Muslim is someone who follows Islam, which is the religion.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    “Confused”? That’s one way of putting it, I guess. Definitely not racist though, eh?

You might need to consider who Leave.EU’s target audience is (Brexiters, perhaps?) and whether Leave.EU are pandering to their “confused” audience.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Leave.EU. Not racist at all, no siree

Well seeing as Muslim's do not primarily come from EU countries it seems a very confused post.
    “Confused”? That’s one way of putting it, I guess. Definitely not racist though, eh?

You might need to consider who Leave.EU’s target audience is (Brexiters, perhaps?) and whether Leave.EU are pandering to their “confused” audience.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Well seeing as Muslim's do not primarily come from EU countries it seems a very confused post.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Thank goodness the majority of Brexiters aren't like that.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Basically shows them up to be racists, I mean this has pretty much nothing to do with leaving the EU but more to do with stirring up hatred and discord.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    started a topic Leave.EU. Not racist at all, no siree

Leave.EU. Not racist at all, no siree

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-12297635.amp?

Who are Leave.EU’s target market for their propaganda, I wonder?

Working...
X