• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Admin : please draw the poison from Brexit"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Have you thought about finding a German forum to moderate?
    There was NaziCaravaners. However he was too strict so got sacked.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Seems to me to be quite uncivil.

What? Möchten Sie Fries damit?

Wie viele Jahre muss ich im Gefängnis bleiben?

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Wuss. I'm doing my B2 preparation evenings and Saturdays.

Bleib ruhig, fortsetze die Abrechnung.
    Have you thought about finding a German forum to moderate?

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Why should I forgive the f@*k wits that voted leave despite the obvious lies in the campaign, who now want us who voted remain to fix the problem they caused? Leave voters now complaining that Corbyn will get in as next PM .... well tuff t1tty, this all stems from the Brexit mess.

Had we voted to stay, a moderate Tory party under Cameron would be in power and we could have continued to be a successful and prosperous country with a future. Instead, we have the prospect of a disastrous Brexit, followed by a Corbyn government. We think it's bad today, wait until 2 years time!
    Viva la revolution!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Brexiters can fook off. I will fook them up at any opportunity.
    Basically remainers have the capital, intellectual, financial and otherwise and we will use it. It's civil war.
    Seems to me to be quite uncivil.

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Learned passable German whilst serving there. Next.........................
    What? Möchten Sie Fries damit?

Leave a comment:

• JozefBlofeld
    replied
    You seem to have me mistaken for someone that might give a sh*t what you say. Jog on jellyhead.
    No-one gives a fork what you say. Deeply tiresome moron.

It was a simple challenge to your sock drawer to see if you could even manage a single sentence in German - which you've singularly failed.

Private, third-class, dismissed !

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
    Cool. After all that time serving for the Queen's own puppeteer's , you'll be able to respond in German then. Go on......give us some of your 'passable' then.
    You seem to have me mistaken for someone that might give a sh*t what you say. Jog on jellyhead.

Leave a comment:

• JozefBlofeld
    replied
    Cool. After all that time serving for the Queen's own puppeteer's , you'll be able to respond in German then. Go on......give us some of your 'passable' then.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    don't worry Ass & Barmy will offer to suck the poison out, pity the remainers stung us on the arse.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Asking how much for a hand shandy doesn't count
    It does to scooter and darmy!!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Asking how much for a hand shandy doesn't count

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
    What about you "Shaun" ? You reckon you could learn a foreign language? Easy to sneer, as you do, but just lacking the grey matter to give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Archbishop tells PM to 'draw the poison from Brexit' - BBC News

Please could we have a cross part commission so CUK can move forward on Brexit.

Sadly, it will never happen, as both sides are more interested in tearing lumps out of each other than doing what is best for the UK.
    Why should I forgive the f@*k wits that voted leave despite the obvious lies in the campaign, who now want us who voted remain to fix the problem they caused? Leave voters now complaining that Corbyn will get in as next PM .... well tuff t1tty, this all stems from the Brexit mess.

Had we voted to stay, a moderate Tory party under Cameron would be in power and we could have continued to be a successful and prosperous country with a future. Instead, we have the prospect of a disastrous Brexit, followed by a Corbyn government. We think it's bad today, wait until 2 years time!

Leave a comment:

• JozefBlofeld
    replied
    If only you could have cut the mustard over here eh?

But no......you had to cut and run and take your spartan skillset elsewhere.

It's a crying shame, it really is.......
    What about you "Shaun" ? You reckon you could learn a foreign language? Easy to sneer, as you do, but just lacking the grey matter to give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    You and me both. Having to work part time whilst I go to school for German lessons until my B1 exam. Then need to sit the integration course.
    If only you could have cut the mustard over here eh?

But no......you had to cut and run and take your spartan skillset elsewhere.

It's a crying shame, it really is.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X