• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Taking an Annuity rather than Dividends - Scam/Loan Charge mk2?"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Oh, and by-the-by, it’s often scheme promoters who turn up as sockies asking for ‘recommendations’ who end up calling us HMRC officials.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Crossroads
    replied
    Disguised remuneration: tax avoidance using annuities (Spotlight 35) - GOV.UK

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by the heron View Post
    I simply cannot believe what's just been confirmed to me - something I've suspected since being on here

I have on here to get advice from genuine contractors, but I'm appalled to discover I'm just speaking with HMRC full time moderators !!

Is this really where HMRC are placing their funds! which is tax payers money

This should be a forum for contractors, that's how it's advertised - not for a bunch of HMRC workers fraudulently posing as contractors

Disgusted
    Caught

Ok, just go ahead and do it - since you've been so smart and caught us go, we promise not to come chasing. Honest (we'd never lie)

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Taking an Annuity rather than Dividends - Scam/Loan Charge mk2?

Originally posted by OneManBand View Post
    Fine, you guys take Heron, but the next one is mine. OK?
    You guys... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

<makes notes for bonus updates against Team’s PDRs...>

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I simply cannot believe what's just been confirmed to me - something I've suspected since being on here

I have on here to get advice from genuine contractors, but I'm appalled to discover I'm just speaking with HMRC full time moderators !!

This should be a forum for contractors, that's how it's advertised - not for a bunch of HMRC workers fraudulently posing as contractors

Disgusted
    :

Don’t tell me you’re from Tonbridge as well?

Leave a comment:

• OneManBand
    replied
    Fine, you guys take Heron, but the next one is mine. OK?

Leave a comment:

• Amanensia
    replied
    Sure I can pick that one up. It's double commission until the end of October, right?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Amanensia.. do you want to look in to this guys returns or do I have to? It's been a busy day on here today so I've got a boat load of potential evaders to investigate. Can you take the heron? Seems clueless so should be something in it for us here.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Really, well all your posts are about potential scammers when actually it's you that's the scammers posing as contractors sitting at your HMRC desk giving false advice

I don't need to abuse you, we all know what HMRC employees are like, that's why no one ever has found it interesting to meet one lol
    I can give spelling advice as well...

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
    Damn, we really need a popcorn emoji!
    Like this one?

Leave a comment:

• Amanensia
    replied
    Damn, we really need a popcorn emoji!

Leave a comment:

• the heron
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I simply cannot believe what has just been confirmed to me - something i've suspected from your first post. You're an idiot.

Really, well all your posts are about potential scammers when actually it's you that's the scammers posing as contractors sitting at your HMRC desk giving false advise

I don't need to abuse you, we all know what HMRC employees are like, that's why no one ever has found it interesting to meet one lol

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Disgusted
    I simply cannot believe what has just been confirmed to me - something i've suspected from your first post. You're an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• the heron
    replied
    Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
    Dude, if you just want people to say go ahead, then fine, go ahead.

There's a sub-forum for people who did just that with the loan charge debacle. Maybe we can set up an annuities one too.

Hi HMRC do what you lie I had no idea HMRC had so much time on your hands - is your job really just to post on here all day

wow

Leave a comment:

• Amanensia
    replied
    Dude, if you just want people to say go ahead, then fine, go ahead.

There's a sub-forum for people who did just that with the loan charge debacle. Maybe we can set up an annuities one too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X