• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "QDOS discount / referral"

Collapse

• Scruff
    replied
    I had my referral code taken out of my signature by one of the Mods, who deemed it to be advertising...I disagree, since it is no advert, but a referral Hyperlink.

Leave a comment:

• LoanCharged
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just to note, there isn't a discount code for QDOS that I am aware of.
    10% discount available here , worked for me:

Business Insurance - Small Business Insurance - Contractor Weekly

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just to note, there isn't a discount code for QDOS that I am aware of. There is a code where I get an Amazon voucher for referring you that's all.

Either use this link below or just quote QCL57133 when you apply. Would be very nice if you did but up to you.

www.qdoscontractor.com/code/QCL57133
    Nah, I have Mudskipper's code for when I'm ready to click buy. No offense...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Just to note, there isn't a discount code for QDOS that I am aware of. There is a code where I get an Amazon voucher for referring you that's all.

Either use this link below or just quote QCL57133 when you apply. Would be very nice if you did but up to you.

www.qdoscontractor.com/code/QCL57133

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's not just discounts...
    Ouch!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    When I signed up for QDOS and mentioned NorthernLadUK, and asked what discount I would get, they said I should speak to my accountant.
    Last edited by Paralytic; 21 October 2019, 07:35.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by HelloIT View Post
    Just spoke to QDOS and a very helpful guy called Sushil who said 'NorthernLadUK' meant nothing with regards to discounts.
    Really?

I mentioned his name and was offered complete immunity from IR35, or least a very frank comment on CUK each time I was to post a stupid question about it.

(why are we not in General already?)

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by HelloIT View Post
    Just spoke to QDOS and a very helpful guy called Sushil who said 'NorthernLadUK' meant nothing with regards to discounts.
    It's not just discounts...

Leave a comment:

• HelloIT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartieDriver View Post
    Your QDOS code is coming up invalid.......
    Just tell them NorthernladUK sent you. Codes are for losers and little people... HTH

Leave a comment:

• SmartieDriver
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    See my Sig....
    Your QDOS code is coming up invalid.......

Leave a comment:

• Qdos Contractor
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanT View Post
    I'm now back in the why bother having both camp, having discovered there's no next day service with the free reviews...
    We offer both same day and next day turnaround services as an add-on to the free assessment. If you call the office a member of the team can process this for you.

Leave a comment:

• MrButton
    replied
    I'm now back in the why bother having both camp, having discovered there's no next day service with the free reviews...
    Well done.

Leave a comment:

• SeanT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    See title...
    See my Sig....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X