• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dilemma - Women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dilemma - Women

My ex and I split up six weeks ago (she kicked me out), two weeks later I went to Dublin on a stag night and got talking to a stunning german girl in the Temple Bar. We ended up kissing (tongues) but no further, however I did give her my email address and she said she'd write on her return. To my undeniable surprise she did and also after I sent her pictures of myself ( which would put most people off ).

To cut to the point, I've managed to get myself invited over to her gaffe next weekend and she's telling me she wants to carry on from where we left off in dublin !! So I 've booked the flights and bought Boots out of condoms when at 3 o'clock this morning my ex texts and says she's made a mistake and that she wants me to come over cuddle her.

As much as I would like to get back with my Ex how can I turn down my forthcoming german adventure ? Why copuldn't my ex have waited a few more months when the german fling will have burnt itself ( and my manhood) out.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

say you need time, that the pain she caused you has meant you need a break for a while.. keep her sweating while you sweat over the hun honey!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

So what's the problem exactly ?
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Ask her if she's interested in a threesome. Alternatively, try and get on the Trisha show and get your dirty washing properly washed in public.
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Threesome?

Comment

shag em both

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
              Threesome?
              Echo...
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Firstly, get in control of your relationship. She is playing you for a fool and will continue to do so if you let her.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

This is literally a bird in the hand thing but in this case you can get 2 in the bush booom boom!

I'd most definately go to Germany and not say anything to your ex. Then if it is not for you, boot the kraut into touch and get back with your ex.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

The german girl has just text me to ask if I like 'dark kisses'??? and when I arrive next friday night she will bake me a sweet cherry pie in her underwear.

Down Boy
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X