• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dilemma - Women

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dilemma - Women"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Swindon has beauty and charm"

You mean the M4.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Don't be ridiculous.

Swindon has beauty and charm

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    That is Swindon, but with new artificial turf.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon
    darmstadt - she' from near bremen, any tips?
    Probably a bit fishy. The football team are affectionately known as fish-heads as its a fishing port and harbour. Don't forget to try some 'Kohl und Pinkel' as well

A typical woman from Bremen:

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Has she mentioned her price list....?

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    "Meanwhile in Bremen, Thomas' wife, Ellen, is having a disturbed dream. She knows that something is wrong with her husband and calls out to him in her sleep. The Count senses Ellen's psychic connection to Thomas and turns away from his victim, deciding instead to travel to Bremen to take this woman. He buries himself in a stack of coffins filled with soil (Vampires must always sleep in the same ground in which they were buried) and sets off for Germany by boat. As he travels he brings plague and pestilence to the whole of the ship's crew, who all die, and to every port he calls at. Finally he arrives in Bremen, which then also becomes engulfed by disease. " Nosferatu 1921

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Bang her back end out...
    hth

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    I'm not into anal, tried it once - not for me.

BTW I was not recieving I giving and was a female human.

Nicely rescued ! but im afraid we can only take your first answer though !
    Last edited by Andyw; 31 August 2006, 14:19.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    If you don't go then I'm already in Germany so I could stand in for you. BTW, what part of Germany as they differ around the country?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    I'm not into anal, tried it once - not for me.

BTW I was not recieving I giving and was a female human.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    I just put "anal fisting" into Google images.
    How silly of me.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Dont forget to give her a damm good anal fisting from me !

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Your ex texted you at 3 o'clock in the morning. She was pissed.
    BTW, why can't people actually talk to each other these days instead of fecking texting, FFS. It wasn't like that in my day.

FWIW, shag the Kraut senseless.
    hth

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    The german girl has just text me to ask if I like 'dark kisses'??? and when I arrive next friday night she will bake me a sweet cherry pie in her underwear.

Down Boy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X