• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JPMorgan Chase...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    I would serve the tea for the same amount.
    And I'll sit there and drink it for the same amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      I would serve the tea for the same amount.
      And I would actually pick tea leafs from very hot mountain sides in India for that kind of money...

Comment

I would quite happily be fellated by three bisexual Swedish teenage girls for that kind of money. They would of course have to touch each other inappropriately at the same time, or I'd have to ask for a rate increase.
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
          I would quite happily be fellated by three bisexual Swedish teenage girls for that kind of money. They would of course have to touch each other inappropriately at the same time, or I'd have to ask for a rate increase.
          FOOL, by going up such a niche your technical skills would be out of date after 6 months....

Comment

Arhh, Capt Morgan. I remember him.

The captain's name was Morgan.
            By Christ, he was a gorgon.
            Ten times a day sweet tunes he'd play
            On his reproductive organ.
            Blair, you cannot reach me now,
            No matter how you try,
            Goodbye cruel Labour,
            Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

What's it like ?

'What's it like' depends on the PM and the team that you work with. It doesn't depend on the building location. For the record, JP Morgan (City office - OK mainly) merged with Chase Manhattan Bank (Bournemouth office - really nice guys) hence the excess of managers. If someone needs the contract and has got the skills, then nothing to stop him. Unfortunate or not, experiences do vary.
              Last edited by Asterix; 16 August 2006, 11:31.

Comment

Working...
              X