• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JPMorgan Chase...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPMorgan Chase...

Who's had the unfortunate experience of working at this site ?

Which branch?

Have you got the fat load mouthed ignorant barrow boy PM?
    Last edited by Paddy; 16 August 2006, 07:35.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Bournemouth AND London....who's the PM ?

Comment

I worked at JPMC at Bournmouth for 6 months rolling out the new desktops.
        Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          Which branch?

Have you got the fat load mouthed ignorant barrow boy PM?
          Sounds like the same SLM as we have here. Are these really the best type of people able to gain results? Cor blimey guv : )

Comment

Originally posted by sparklelard
            I worked at JPMC at Bournmouth for 6 months rolling out the new desktops.
            What a boring job, did you use a trolley or do the desks have wheels?

Comment

Can’t remember his name (two years ago), but you will know this guy when you see him. JP is top heavy with management. They seem to get people in London to work in Bournemouth and Bournemouth people to work in London. The IT support teams are real SH1T. I was on a really good rate and the food is also good. However on a £3,000,000 contract they had difficulty in obtaining Internet access for me because no department want to pay the cost centre charge of $18 per month. I even offered to pay it myself. The project was held up for six weeks because of this.

All the project cost calculations had to be done in US dollars to be approved by HO. JP is fine as long as they pay enough to compensate for their gross inefficiencies and miserable permie staff.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
                What a boring job, did you use a trolley or do the desks have wheels?
                It depends on how much he was paid. I would make the tea for £500 a day.

Comment

JP is fine as long as they pay enough to compensate for their gross inefficiencies and miserable permie staff.

Comment

It depends on how much he was paid. I would make the tea for £500 a day.
                    I would serve the tea for the same amount.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X