• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

all the benefits please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the benefits please

HAHAHA.

Coming to your little island, and I am gonna claim all the benefits I possibly can. If I ain't get laid every 2 days by a uk tenner, mind you that is rare considering all the fatties, I am gonna claim "unfair dismissal" as well as "racial dismissal" or whatever you call it.

Lets face it, with my charms, that aint gonna be a problem.

but, I will marry 50 fatties I will make 150 children and all them will claim benefits, while you poor folk do your taxes and work like horses just so you can buy a beer on friday and then go back to your (hopefully) not-fat wife HAHAHA. ye right.

Not joking my little fat friends.

Other than that, I will be posting some jobs to work on my lands, grow my food, and whatever other task I need for old uncompetitive farts.

Chao. May the force be with you. And don't forget to give it to your wife daily, otherwise she would find better !

You so funny!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Feck ... a long time sleeper sockie

This is brilliant
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Can we have this in General please?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          HAHAHA.

Coming to your little island, and I am gonna claim all the benefits I possibly can. If I ain't get laid every 2 days by a uk tenner, mind you that is rare considering all the fatties, I am gonna claim "unfair dismissal" as well as "racial dismissal" or whatever you call it.

Lets face it, with my charms, that aint gonna be a problem.

but, I will marry 50 fatties I will make 150 children and all them will claim benefits, while you poor folk do your taxes and work like horses just so you can buy a beer on friday and then go back to your (hopefully) not-fat wife HAHAHA. ye right.

Not joking my little fat friends.

Other than that, I will be posting some jobs to work on my lands, grow my food, and whatever other task I need for old uncompetitive farts.

Chao. May the force be with you. And don't forget to give it to your wife daily, otherwise she would find better !
          Who wants to go to the little island?
          You must be desperate.

Comment

Well played, two thumbs up from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Feck ... a long time sleeper sockie

This is brilliant
              Gotta be another one of seanraaron's logins.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Gotta be another one of seanraaron's logins.
                I'd love to take credit, but my comedy chops aren't quite that good.

I've never understood the point of having multiple accounts on a forum anyway - I mean I use my real name FFS, why bother making another account with some lame trucker handle?

Comment

Working...
                X