• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Annoys the sh1t out of me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    People who have work conversations on the train. I really couldn't give a flying **** if its an important deal - the train is a public space not your fu*king office.
    Agreed.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

People making cruel and hurtful comments about Australia's convict history..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
        Result.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Result.

Would you believe it - I feel bad now...

Xeno in 'wet blanket' mode

Comment

last warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep the posts decent otherwise we will ban you.
            I can't recall posting anything indecent?? Must be after the other Joe Black

Comment

Yeah really we should have sterilised all those convicts before they started breeding.

Comment

I can't recall posting anything indecent?? Must be after the other Joe Black
                Have you just posted a PM from a moderator? That is what you get for slagging off the English foorball team.

Comment

This train thing.

No phones, no conversations, no sitting in whatever seat you choose, no eating, no music, no reading of certain newspapers, no children.

You wouldn't like to sit next to me then, shouting down my mobile at the agent "No I won't accept £800/day!", on the outside seat whilst eating a big smelly burger and reading a newspaper.

Comment

People who park in disabled bays
                    People who get on the motorway straight into the middle lane until they exit
                    People who do not indicate on roundabouts, so you give way only to discover they are turning left

People who tailgate in heavy traffic (just exactly where am I supposed to go).
                    And those who accelerate at max speed when it gets going (understand why it stopped in the first place you moron)

People queueing up in the supermarket kiosk to have their lottery ticket checked (use ceefax you moron)

People who throw down weights at the gym ( if they are too heavy for you don't use them)
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

had 2nd thoughts after reading Mr Blacks mod warning.
                      Last edited by NickIT; 5 July 2006, 15:10.
                      http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X