• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Annoys the sh1t out of me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractors that sit around all day getting paid sh*tloads and spend the whole time on the net posting on banal forums..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
      Contractors that sit around all day getting paid sh*tloads and spend the whole time on the net posting on banal forums..
      Got any links for that job?
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
        Got any links for that job?
        Come and join us at UBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
          Come and join us at UBS!
          UBS Liverpool Street or there abouts? I have a mate who works there.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

People from working class backgrounds that think, now they work in an office, they are somehow upper middle class and adopt strange, affected, big-brother type accents.

Dead giveaway is the celtic band tatoos when they wear short sleeve shirts. The pikie cnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              UBS Liverpool Street or there abouts? I have a mate who works there.
              Yeah there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105
                People from working class backgrounds that think, now they work in an office, they are somehow upper middle class and adopt strange, affected, big-brother type accents.

Dead giveaway is the celtic band tatoos when they wear short sleeve shirts. The pikie cnuts.

Comment

Some good ones, especially from Troll.

Some more of mine:

People who incessently scrape the bottom of yoghurt pots when there is clearly none left.

People who walk diagonally along pavements (in either direction) which makes me have to move unneccessarily.

Pikey chav kids who use their mobile phones to blast out sh!te music that no fecker else wants to listen to

People who, when their mobiles ring, hold it in their hands and let it ring (usually loudly) for about 3-4 rings before anwering it

Charity collectors that come round pubs

there are more...
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Smokers
                    Non-smokers
                    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Hell is other people.

JP Satre

Comment

Working...
                      X