• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Annoys the sh1t out of me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoys the sh1t out of me

Loud, open mouthed eating of crisps; esp in close proximity to me i.e on desk next to me, seat next to me on train/bus etc.

Am I just a freak or do any of our regular readers have similar foibles?

Another annoyance: fat people complaining about being fat, yet still eating chocolate, chips, sausage rolls etc.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

All people fecking annoy me. I wish they'd all feck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
      Another annoyance: fat people complaining about being fat, yet still eating chocolate, chips, sausage rolls etc.
      Fat people have every right to complain, slim people can eat those things without getting fat so why should we... I meant they be any different?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

People at the gym who walk incredibly slowly on the treadmill or cycle incredibly slowly reading a book/paper thinking that they are actually going to lose the 10 stone they need to.

Comment

Vanessa Feltz annoys me greatly. Largely (nice pun) due to the fact she is a fat trollop, but whenever she opens her freaking mouth... man how the feck did she ever get on TV. That over tanned look with platinum blonde hair and over-sized gobby mouth screaming at the camera. Every morning on bbc1 she's there like clockwork yelling, screaming, taunting me. I really do hate her.

Comment

Oh and Pat Butcher from Eastenders, she doesn't do much for me either.

Comment

cnuts on trains imagining their "I'm on the train/ what shall we have for tea/ he said, she said conversations are of any interest to others.

cnuts on trains who don't understand the principles of amplification & imagine they have to shout into telephones to be heard.

cnuts on trains who sit on the outside rather than inside seat imagining that will ensure they have both seats to themselves

cnuts on trains who imagine that reading the Guardian is somehow a mark of intelectual capability rather than a dead give-away as a liberal tree hugging lesbian/ homo devient

Charity muggers - "could i interest you in saving Africa"

Anyone who votes Labour

Anyone who thinks they are the ultimate guardians of society and quote "fairness" or 'health & safety' policy

Any permie employee who thinks their attitude to work is the correct one

Cnuts who walk two abreast on pavements yapping and imagine somehow they are going to get through me
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

F*k completely forgot about trains, all of the above especially the bit when they sit on the outside seat and they groan and moan when you ask if you can squeeze in. How dare you.

Comment

People listening with headphones and when they talk they shout because they cant’ hear themselves.
                  HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

I always sit on the outside seat otherwise you have to ask the fat **** to get up when you want a piss or reach your destination.

Let THEM ask ME. I HAVE THE POWER OF THE OUTSIDE SEAT.

Comment

Working...
                    X