• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pets

1 pony
    1 donkey
    2 goats
    2 dogs
    5 cats
    assorted rodents and reptiles

you?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

project managers.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Anything I can.

Comment

Pet spider in the kitchen.

It's got a wonderful collection of creepy crawlies tangled in its web in a corner. It's doing a good job, so it stays.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          1 pony
          1 donkey
          2 goats
          2 dogs
          5 cats
          assorted rodents and reptiles

you?
          Only one dog and a teenage son now but previously...

4 horses
          2 ponies
          3 cats
          1 dog
          5 Chinchillas
          1 Owl
          Assorted chickens and ducks.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            I hope you're joking.

This isn't in the least bit funny.
            They are wild ones. They are also disease ridden vermin. We've got an infestation thanks to the raw chicken gibs and rubbish the immigrant bastards on council who live behind us throw over the fence.

I can't put poison down as they spread it around and my daughter might have contact with it. It is the most humane way to dispose of them without them coming back.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
              I can't put poison down as they spread it around and my daughter might have contact with it. It is the most humane way to dispose of them without them coming back.

Are you referring to the immigrants...???

An interesting solution to a thorny problem....
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I have a wife does that count?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I think of some of the members of this board as my pets.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

We had mice in the house I used to live in - I found that the heel of my size 9s was very effective in 'neutralising' the problem. The cat was useless - she just played with them.
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X