• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

uk pedophile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Don't the call that voyeurism and isn't that just as bad?
    funny.

There were actually some honest and caring people who were holding themselves responsible for any infractions.

Unlike it seems in the BBC or the medical professions.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Would be surprised if there were many, 20 years ago when I was involved in Scout leading the Brass were terrified of such a thing happening and it was actively monitored.
      I think all organizations were worried 20 years ago. And nowadays they are super worried. And a good thing really.

What annoys me is that due to events of 40+ years ago some organizations are still tainted. It stops people volunteering to help with young people if it is assumed that the only reason they do it is to abuse kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I think all organizations were worried 20 years ago. And nowadays they are super worried. And a good thing really.

What annoys me is that due to events of 40+ years ago some organizations are still tainted. It stops people volunteering to help with young people if it is assumed that the only reason they do it is to abuse kids.
        +1

Comment

Working...
        X