• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for a new phone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac
    Funnily enough my 6310i kept turning itself off as well.

Anyway, the Bugatti Veyron. It's ugly, and it looks like it was based on a TT. Get something classy, and then crash it, like what Threaded does.
    Back to the Aston then

Ferrarri's btw are not classy. They are crass, ostentatious and vulgar. Just like most of the people who drive them.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      Funnily enough my 6310i kept turning itself off as well.

Anyway, the Bugatti Veyron. It's ugly, and it looks like it was based on a TT. Get something classy, and then crash it, like what Threaded does.
      Mordac, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Personally I think the veyron is one of the most beautiful cars ever built.

I just need £850k to buy one. Anybody out there want to buy my wife and cat?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Mordac, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Personally I think the veyron is one of the most beautiful cars ever built.

I just need £850k to buy one. Anybody out there want to buy my wife and cat?

I'd have to agree with Mordac on this one. Yes the performance is incredible, but gods it's ugly. I can think of far better cars to blow £850 grand on and still have change for some serious fun.

Anyway, I want one of these. 20k and faster than a Porche GT

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

How about one of these instead, at least you can fit some shopping in the back:

Originally posted by DaveB
          20k and faster than a Porsche GT
          Faster than a superbike though?...we'll never know, since Top Gear decided to compare it's performance with just a 600...

Comment

This is surely the car you want...

Comment

Nah... get a Black Cab.....

Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
                This looks like a Mercedes.......

Nah mate, she's called Portia!

Comment

Working...
                X