• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brits are boorish......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brits are boorish......

Last edited by Fortune Green; 3 June 2012, 17:18.

got to love the Swedish!

But come the weekend, Swedes, both men and women, let loose. Don't expect sophisticated romance though, as it's not unusual for an inebriated Swede to immediately ask the woman who has caught his eye if she wants to have sex.

Comment

"In Italy where men and women embrace with ease at each meeting, foreign girls can be seen as fair game by young Italian males, often frustrated by long, traditional courtships with their Italian girlfriends."

The tarts....
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        The tarts....
        They were asking for it, Franco.

Comment

Italian girls are pretty loose when they go abroad I can confirm

Comment

Here's a not very well known fact.

During much of the 20th century, the Catholic church was (is?) very powerful in Italy. True to their retarded doctrine, they preached that contraception was a sin. Coupled with the fact that out-of-wedlock conception was taboo, taking it up the backside was the only sure fire contraception method available to young Italian women. A predilection that persists today.

As for the existence of Franco, I can only surmise that his Dad missed the target.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Coupled with the fact that out-of-wedlock conception was taboo, taking it up the backside was the only sure fire contraception method available to young Italian women. A predilection that persists today.
              That's what most of italians wish. Unfortunately not really true.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                That's what most of italians wish. Unfortunately not really true.
                Have you finished with your appearance on Trisha? It was brave of you to appear.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

British girls, used to the drunken pub environment back home, can be taken aback during trips across the Channel to France unused to a sudden rush of compliments and open flirtation.

"Frenchmen are less sexually obvious, there is less banter and they are more direct. They'll say cheesy things like 'you have really nice eyes',"
                  And what conclusion can we draw from that, that English girls are not very bright, or that French sophistication is no all it's meant to be...or both.

As for the scandinavians....

Comment

That's what we all wish. I have been trying to convince the Missus of the therapeutic benefits of up the bum for three decades, it cures all know ills, no luck so far but I keep trying.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X