• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF is a big girl

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF is a big girl

A few twelve year old gob tulipes have him bricking it. Rather than deal with the problem he heads home and posts on a contractor forum. Oh the bravado.

After months of listening to his boasts I find this truly amusing.

Tiltle of King of the bedwetters goes to ...... MF

Well done mate.

PS I realise normal folks would not get involved in street voilence (very sensibly as you are likely to get stabbed, or murdered, or buggered or something) but to hear the invincible MF not only pissed his pants but also posted this is too much.

MF, can I suggest you come down off your high horse, stop pretending to be some cage fighting numpy and join the rest of us "normal" non violent folk on here?

I am not expecting much btw.

HTH

Last edited by suityou01; 11 August 2010, 00:20.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    PS I realise normal folks would not get involved in street voilence (very sensibly as you are likely to get stabbed, or murdered, or buggered or something)...
    In my experience, the idiots often back down when confronted. From MF's description this wasn't the case here, but if he'd joined in with the other shopkeeper it might have been enough to have made the worthless little turds bugger off.

Mind you, the bastards often just come back again. Sometimes one just has to accept that lots of people are a complete waste of water (and some other molecules)

Comment

A few twelve year old gob tulipes have him bricking it. Rather than deal with the problem he heads home and posts on a contractor forum. Oh the bravado.

After months of listening to his boasts I find this truly amusing.

Tiltle of King of the bedwetters goes to ...... MF

Well done mate.

PS I realise normal folks would not get involved in street voilence (very sensibly as you are likely to get stabbed, or murdered, or buggered or something) but to hear the invincible MF not only pissed his pants but also posted this is too much.

MF, can I suggest you come down off your high horse, stop pretending to be some cage fighting numpy and join the rest of us "normal" non violent folk on here?

I am not expecting much btw.

HTH

I'm hardly likely to beat up a group of 12 years old. For a start one of them's bound to be your boyfriend
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I clearly missed this exciting tale. Link?

edit: nevermind
        Last edited by d000hg; 11 August 2010, 08:06.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I'm hardly likely to beat up a group of 12 years old. For a start one of them's bound to be your boyfriend

Its quite pathetic how Suity misses the whole point of the original thread (the impossibility of doing anything physical to underage scrotes because of being done for assault) in his excitement at seeing someone else back down from confrontation like he does as a matter of course.

Truly utterly pathetic.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Its quite pathetic how Suity misses the whole point of the original thread (the impossibility of doing anything physical to underage scrotes because of being done for assault) in his excitement at seeing someone else back down from confrontation like he does as a matter of course.

Truly utterly pathetic.
            I think Nick gets it. (Usually does)

HTH

Comment

drivel
              Seriously, why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Seriously, why do you keep doing this to yourself?
                A perfectly good thread. Nothing wrong with it. Do you have a point here beardy?

Comment

Starting a thread to insult one other member by name? You don't see anything wrong with that? Insult them in their own thread.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Starting a thread to insult one other member by name? You don't see anything wrong with that? Insult them in their own thread.
                    How long have you been using this forum? This is the acceptable norm. Ask AtW.

Comment

Working...
                    X