• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guys do you hate swimming in cold pools, because you get 'short changed'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys do you hate swimming in cold pools, because you get 'short changed'

in your budgie smugglers?

Where do these posts come from?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Where do these posts come from?
      Oh these posts are random but all the other ones on here fit in perfectly for contractors .......... uh huh ........... lol

Comment

Lol.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

cold watter
          yep it's tough on the budgie smugglers but thats offset by the appearance of more of the peanut smugglers

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
            in your budgie smugglers?
            Well done. I didnt think it possible but you have just managed to lower the quality of posts to an all time low. Well played.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Lol.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Well done. I didnt think it possible but you have just managed to lower the quality of posts to an all time low. Well played.
                Marillion Fan - You aint seen nothing yet ..... I can lower the tone in a roman orgy.

Comment

Marillion Fan - You aint seen nothing yet ..... I can lower the tone in a roman orgy.
                  To clarify - MF referred to the 'quality' rather than the 'tone' (which is already fairly low).

Lol.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Not so tricky. Shurely a Roman being 'rear-ended' would give emit a tone somewhere nearing falsetto. If you come in with with a reasonable barritone, you'll more than lower the tone. I think.
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X