• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Guys do you hate swimming in cold pools, because you get 'short changed'"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    I'm ok. Mine can't get any smaller.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    FFS - where is that new moderator?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    You will like the Spa and Pool at Scheveningen NL.

No need for shorts,

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Lol.
    Lol at you. (Literally!)

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
    I can lower the tone in a roman orgy.

Where, where !

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Marillion Fan - You aint seen nothing yet ..... I can lower the tone in a roman orgy.
    Not so tricky. Shurely a Roman being 'rear-ended' would give emit a tone somewhere nearing falsetto. If you come in with with a reasonable barritone, you'll more than lower the tone. I think.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Marillion Fan - You aint seen nothing yet ..... I can lower the tone in a roman orgy.
    To clarify - MF referred to the 'quality' rather than the 'tone' (which is already fairly low).

Lol.

Leave a comment:

• NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well done. I didnt think it possible but you have just managed to lower the quality of posts to an all time low. Well played.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Lol.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    in your budgie smugglers?
    Well done. I didnt think it possible but you have just managed to lower the quality of posts to an all time low. Well played.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    cold watter
    yep it's tough on the budgie smugglers but thats offset by the appearance of more of the peanut smugglers

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Lol.

Leave a comment:

• NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25
    replied
    Where do these posts come from?
    Oh these posts are random but all the other ones on here fit in perfectly for contractors .......... uh huh ........... lol

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Where do these posts come from?

Leave a comment:

• Guys do you hate swimming in cold pools, because you get 'short changed'

in your budgie smugglers?

Working...
X