• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

suggestions wanted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions wanted

Being a filthy and pathetic permie I am taking part in the office secret santa this year.

£5 maximum and something you would not want to open in front of your Mother ( for most reasonable values of Mother ).

It's a bloke I am buying for, ( legal ) suggestions please!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Fill yer boots.

And from that, perhaps this.
    Last edited by voodooflux; 3 December 2009, 13:00.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Fill yer boots.

And from that, perhaps this.
      Yeah, but doesnt really fulfill the not opening in front of your mother part. Unless you are *really* embarressed about working in IT.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Yeah, but doesnt really fulfill the not opening in front of your mother part. Unless you are *really* embarressed about working in IT.
        I wouldn't want to admit a penchant for spreadsheets to anybody, let alone my mother.

Comment

Sorted. Remembered this from Chef

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Sorted. Remembered this from Chef
            Genius

Comment

Working...
            X